Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I downloaded world of warcraft, it wanted me to download blizzard, should I?
(continuing the title) should I stop the blizzard download and go on with the WOW download?
No, Blizzard is the company that makes WoW. They also make Starcraft and Diablo. It is trusted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World of warcraft wrath of the lich king? Handir 0 583 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  HELP please i need help with world of warcraft? Argeleb 0 439 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is every world of warcraft disk bound to the account? Duinhir 0 217 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best ranged weapon in World of Warcraft for a hunter? Tarannon-Falastur 0 698 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  World of Warcraft on a new iMac? Aldarion 0 311 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  My little brothers want me to ask a question about World of Warcraft? Tar-Aldarion 0 306 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Will updating my video card help if I get the blue screen of death from World of Warcraft? Tar-Vanimelde 0 243 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anyone want to level up with me on World of Warcraft? Agarwaen 0 231 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  In world of Warcraft were do you get pvp gear in the new orgimmar? Anardil 0 382 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  When does World of warcraft calculate if a spell can crit? Artamir 0 190 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: