Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
travel????
i want to travel somewhere with my mom sometime soon. where should we go? i have no clue where to start. we need some place thats not going to cost alot, but is alot of fun!

Find the nearest train station that's interstate.
Start looking around on the internet for interesting places to see, or stop at. Trains are a hell of a lot cheaper than driving a car, what with gas a parking...
If you want to do international, to EF, <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.goaheadtours.com">www.goaheadtours.com</a><!-- w -->.
They have the best trips, and the best prices hands down.
I've traveled with them, and am in the future.

i'll recomend you Europe or maybe Egipt but no matter where you go...it always going to be expensive...but good luck

maybe if you could give some idea of where you are starting from -- I assume the US -- but distance affects travel costs, so it would be easier to give you some suggestions if we knew if you were East coast, south east, northwest etc

and give an idea of your budget -- 'cost alot' can be a few hundred to a few thousand or more.

so let us know if we should be looking for bus trips or international cruises :-)

To get some ideas for women's travel, I like journeywoman.com

get on a plane and go to vegas or new york city.

catalina island is reeally fun! i went there one and ifelt like i was on clouds. it was comfortable becuase everyone was in bathing suits:] the restuarants there were also cute and pretty. the view was the best though. it depends on where u live. if u live in CA or anywhere there, it will be cheap because u go on a boat and it takes u there...but if u live on the other side of america, it will cost a lot to go toCA and then to boat...i hope i helped! good luck

I offer you a winter heaven in my country Bulgaria.It is small town
called Bansko.It's best for skiing.