Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whens the best time to find a job in Cyprus?
Whens the best time to find a job in Cyprus?
I'm looking at moving out there to get a job in a hotel, but i was wondering when the best time to-do this was? If I move in the winter then there is a chance I might not find work for a few months but if I move in summer then the jobs may all be taken, Please Help!!
Thanks
x
next month, thats when the holiday season starts.
i'd imagine about now. its normally busiest from may - august
so this would give you a little time to try and find work
Most of the hotels open in mid-march.
I will suggest to you to come over in february so that you have time to adapt yourself to Cyprus lifestyle and people, organised yourself (flat, immigration paper etc.), and starting job hunting.
Good luck to you from a french cypriot.
Start enquiring now honey, try the various large hotel chains or try and find recruitment agencies that can help you. You don't wanna miss out!
Enjoy...it's such a lovely island :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to find a job in Belgium if cannot speak French or Flemish? Ar-Pharazon 0 1,571 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How difficult would it be to find a job if I randomly turned up in Bulgaria? Galador 0 800 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How old do you have to be to get a job in Cyprus? Curunir 0 945 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  As a student can I do a part time job in Cyprus? Tuor 0 1,069 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anybody out there I need to know how I can get a Cytology job in Cyprus? BettyDFord 0 851 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Working In Cyprus - What is the Current Job Market After Cyprus become EU Members? Herumor 0 950 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How I can find a job in Prague or any were in Czech Republic as a Graphic designer? Elfwine 0 760 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Suggest me websites where to find a job in Spain? Folcwine 0 980 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it easy to two 19-20 year old girls find job in new york? Dorlas 0 934 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it easy to find a job in London? Vardamir-Nolimon 0 1,378 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: