Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How likely is a war with N Korea?
It seems that N korea is getting bolder and bolder with there claims to retaliate as long as sanctions against them continue. They seem like a very scary foe in the world today. I dont know why theyd want war as it seems like china, russia, USA and others would all be will to push against N Korea war. Is this going to all blow over or are we headed for a another war?

North Korea is only making noise

That depends on the reaction of President Obama and the U.N.

Every diplomatic source must be exhausted before war is declared, unless N. Korea really does something stupid like nuke Seoul.

N Korea Is F****D Up

North Korea are acting like some assholes. And If i were president I would send the Army Rangers over there to fuck them UP! Before they fuck us up. We shouldnt wait for them to attack us they have already threatened us. I really dont like talking bad about my favorite president but Obama is soft on the war side. If Bush was still in office They probally would have been done kidnapped that little midget Kim and shut North Korea down.

Thomas, North Korea got their nukes in 2006 and Bush negotiated with them. Nobody is going to attack North Korea. There is no need to. It's all for show.

if there is a war with North Korea, which i believe is highly unlikely, it should be quite brief considering all of the nations that would be against them. However, i read a news article saying they are going to fire some type of missile around 4,000 miles near Hawaii which would ultimately put them into their own utter destruction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this North Korea and South Korea War going to begin World War 3? Swift 0 5,721 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are the chances that we get drawn into the war in Korea? TiffanyJChen 0 5,480 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: