Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help placing a World of Warcraft Addon in the correct file so it works =)?
Uhm, I got Auctioneer. I guess its supposed to help me with gold money. Cause I would like to get money fast and easy (currently doing Herbalism -,-) And Well I thought I put it in the right place, The interface addons folder in the WoW files. But i guess not cause on wow the "addons" button doesn't appear in the lower left corner. So could someone tell me where to put this addon in the correct place please or maybe suggest an easier way to get money? Maybe an addon or a guide (Under 10$) that works well. K thx =)

You are right. It goes under interface/addons. Just unzip it into the addons directory and it should make it's own directory called auctioneer (and a few others, too).

Auctioneer doesn't help you get gold fast and easy. As the name implies, it helps you with the auction house. I have made quite a bit of gold using it though. But, it takes time. Buy low, sell high. The other way around doesn't work so well.

Herbalism is great for money. Pick up mining, too. Sell the mats on the auction house.

Use the Curse client from <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx">http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx</a><!-- m -->
It does everything for you. Downloads, unzips and installs. Easy as pie. And it's free, can't beat that.

Hi I have read alot of world of warcraft guides and enjoyed them all!

Hi. That's a good question. I agree with answer 1. I'm also just learning the best uses for each character.

I love WoW and getting gold is definitely the answer to having more fun. I'm addicted to these types of games. A friend of mine on WoW was getting a massive amount of gold. And quickly too. I asked him how. I was poor then. He used a gold guide. This may work for you too. Don't EVER buy gold. You could get banned. And some places just end up taking your money and not delivering.

Good Luck! Hope this helped. Check the source below.

Hi. That's a good question. I agree with Answer 2. It works really well.

I love WoW and getting gold is definitely the answer to having more fun. I'm addicted to these types of games. A friend of mine on WoW was getting a massive amount of gold. And quickly too. I asked him how. I was poor then. He used a gold guide. This may work for you too. Don't EVER buy gold. You could get banned. And some places just end up taking your money and not delivering.

Good Luck! Hope this helped.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Of Warcraft Help? Tar-Calmacil 3 6,670 12-29-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Christian
  world of warcraft addon question? Hareth 3 5,388 11-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Last Post: LisaAlix
  World of Warcraft : Burning Crusade? Bereg 2 3,875 08-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Last Post: eansdale
  world of warcraft question? Telemnar 2 4,384 07-22-2020, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Mark Scorze
  Should I start back playing world of warcraft or buy a ps3? Ar-Belzagar 2 12,530 06-21-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: sindani7777
  Why is World of warcraft taking days to download the patches? Fram 1 5,901 06-18-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: saeed20
  If I get World of Warcraft SHOULD I get all the expansions right away? Gildor 1 5,691 06-18-2020, 02:28 PM
  i hate World of warcraft!? Tar-Ancalimon 1 10,168 06-18-2020, 02:26 PM
  norton security help,(world of warcraft)? Niniel 1 3,842 06-18-2020, 02:23 PM
  World of Warcraft??? Is it wrong? Arwen-Evenstar 1 4,851 06-18-2020, 02:18 PM