Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does science and religion mix? Why do people think that they are somehow compatible?
Religion and science don't mix. Okay? Science inspires free thought and religion forces you to adhere to an imaginary pixie fairy that cannot be proven by scientific means. Science allows you to question everything, religion says that if you question god you burn. Religion says that people were made from dirt, when evidence proves we evolved and have common ancestry to fish, Apes, Orangutans, etc.

When scientists tried to prove religion was a bunch of crap, religion mocked them. Come on, this is getting old, the bible is not correct.

Science and religion don't mix, because science is based in reality, and on reason.

Religion is based on faith and dogma. Science is based on facts and evidence.

If science leads to the truth, and i believe that my religion also leads to the truth, then there should be no mix up here.

And guess what? There has been none. They both go hand in hand perfectly.

"When scientists tried to prove religion was a bunch of crap, religion mocked them."
Who is mocking who here?

You have totally gone off to the other extreme view of the issue. Without God, science can have no laws of nature to learn from for nothing would be created not even you. Atheists have also persecuted Christians for not submitting to their godless believes. So much for your so called freedom.

Your god may be Science, but the truth of the matter is that Science is a gift from God.
You are not correct in saying that religion does not allow to question. Religion encourages discussion, exploration, and scientific endeavour; at least, my Religion does.
I suggest you do a little research before making any more uninformed comments. Please, if you have any self-respect, do not put your ignorance on display.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is atheism a religion if not why is it in religion and spirituality? Polly 0 3,551 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: