Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a good sport that is enjoyable and recommended for computer overworkers?
Everyday I use my computer/laptop in computer school and im worried about having a bad back after using the computer too much. Im thinking about taking one sport that is really good for relieving back pain and etc. I don't want to live the rest of my life with a crooked neck~ Can you guys recommend some favourite and stress relieving sport to me?

Though not technically a sport, yoga or the like is good for stretching out muscles and remaining flexible. If you're really looking for a sport, any martial arts or dance may be good. Really anything that deals with balance.

Just make sure you're aware that any sport will have it's own injury risks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What sport has had the biggest changes over the years? What sport has had the least? Jules 0 3,779 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport is a really good workout for an 11 year old? Dree4 0 4,203 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport should a 17 year old boy who has never played a sport outside of school before play? Edie65 0 4,875 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most exciting sport and what is the most boring sport? Bea17 0 7,859 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport would you say is the most popular sport in Europe after Soccer? Tessie4 0 2,487 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good sport to stregnthen the upper body? Kitty 0 2,611 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is only doing 1 sport going to affect my chances in getting into a good University? Izzy 0 2,110 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: