Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it easy for Egyptians to travel to Cyprus?
I mean the visa will be granted right? I'll be glad to make sure. Thanks.
@The Ugly: I didn't force you to answer this question did I?
@zoser: thank you so much for your information Smile
I mean a tourist visa...
@whatever: thanks a lot for your information Smile By God's will everything will go fine and good job.

who cares they dont have the money to do shiiiit

That is not correct, Cyprus is a member in the Schengen area,, its visa will be not easier- more difficult than the rest of the Schengen states 25 members-- in an easier word,, it is like getting a visa to France,,or Germany,,,

if it was easy there wouldn't be victims of illegal immigration

I'm sorry, but it's not that easy for any Egyptian to be granted a visa to any where. Believe me, it needs a lot of work and documents to get everything right as they need it to grant you a vise.

But I've to say that it's not Impossible, no ... I got my visa myself, and now I'm free ... so you can also do it ... but you have be patient and watch your steps till you get everything in place ....

Good luck ...

no , it's not easy for any Egyptian to get a visa to any place on earth , Sad
@ The Ugly ass
what the fuck is your problem?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like to travel to Cyprus spring of 2011 but I want to go to Egypt too? JohnKHayek 0 3,669 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I want to travel from Cyprus to UK.Can I travel only with my identity card? BettyDFord 0 6,065 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can Turkish Citizens Travel to the Republic Of Cyprus? Forrest 0 5,441 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  URGENT - what is the current situation for travel between North and South Cyprus? ThomasVRose 0 3,194 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it safe for Americans to travel to Cyprus ? Denise.J.Stevens 0 4,550 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  when is the best time to travel to Cyprus? Emmanuel 0 2,727 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  i need help knowing what to wear when i travel to cyprus? Ferris 0 2,364 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  travel from russia to cyprus how much will cost ? Evan 0 2,389 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to travel across Cyprus? Christine.D.Kelly 0 3,401 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: