Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is only doing 1 sport going to affect my chances in getting into a good University?
So far I'm a sophomore and I'm only doing 1 sport and that is track. I really want to get into a really good university (like a UC) but I have a feeling that doing only 1 sport may weaken my chances. I made varsity at the last 2 weeks of the season last year so I'm for sure in varsity this year.
For the record I get REALLY good grades at my school (4.0 non-weighted) in really advanced classes, and I'm participating in 2 clubs. I also plan on taking college courses over the summer.

your are already exceeding in school by this description so you don't really need take up any other sports becuase unless your the best at that sport unversities really dont care about what sport you play so relax and do what your doing right now and you'll get into a good school

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What sport has had the biggest changes over the years? What sport has had the least? Jules 0 3,818 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport is a really good workout for an 11 year old? Dree4 0 4,249 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport should a 17 year old boy who has never played a sport outside of school before play? Edie65 0 4,920 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most exciting sport and what is the most boring sport? Bea17 0 7,926 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport would you say is the most popular sport in Europe after Soccer? Tessie4 0 2,519 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good sport to stregnthen the upper body? Kitty 0 2,662 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good sport that is enjoyable and recommended for computer overworkers? Bree98 0 2,261 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: