Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can i get a Citizenship into the European Union?
I know the first half of getting a citizenship into the European Union
is to be European. But you also have to be a nationally from one of the European Union Member States. Just wondering cause i want to get the hell out of america. This place is a major target, for terrorism and its already starting to currupt and get bad here.

Go to Pakistan they are master to provide you a bogus documents no body can detect that it is bogus!
They are master doing this!

I'm not sure there's any easy way unless you where born there or married to a citizen of a country in the EU. Your best bet would be applying for citizenship in the UK.

personally id say go there on a working visa and work hard it can sometimes work in your favor.

Good luck! Smile

U get citizenship everywhere the same way. Remember, if u move to europe, don't act as arogant as most Americans do. In Europe they has other food than cheese-burgers & french fries.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Condoleezza Rice for President of the European Union. Peter Dow 2 4,776 11-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Last Post: John
  EU Citizenship-Can you refuse? neweuropean 0 7,277 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  European Union? Cirion 0 5,227 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  european union? Zarmitar 0 4,927 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  European Union Government Silmarien 0 4,599 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sovereignity of member states of the European Union is an illusion? Brodda 0 5,366 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the European Union's military role in the global arena? Faramir 0 4,267 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How come the european union does not use the death penalty? Hawaiian 0 11,741 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can the European Union fine US companies? Siriondil 0 4,375 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What does the European Union hope achieve? And what were the implications of its creation? Legolas 0 5,475 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: