Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How easy is it to get a job in France?
I'm 17, and i'm moving to France when I turn 18. How easy would it be for me to get a job besides really low paying one? with all the things that are going on there the labour unions, would it really help that much if i had certification of a talent or something? is it easy to get like acting or modelling jobs? or anything?

Not good...the economy there is really tanking and let me say it couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer stuck up snobs....

No offense...

Well just hope that the Labor thing settled first. ANd hope that employers are able to fire people because if they dont, good luck finding a job.

A job in France is a job for life. In other words, the economy is really suffering in France. The unemployment rate is over 10 percent as it is in much of Europe. And if you want to get in to modeling then you need to really focus on it, be dedicated to it, and be persistent, even when you get rejected again and again. Good luck in France. I hope you do all right.

Well, in these days, you would find lot of sales, marketing or telemarketing jobs but getting a finance job is pretty difficult and it seems like every company is looking for a experienced finance personnel, but finance job is one of the highly paid job. So I think go for a low level position and look for a internal job posting and as soon as you find one in finance then go for it and you might have to go through other channels like talk to the finance manager in breaks or in the parking lot when he/she is leaving for home even for 2 min if u have a chance, just let him/her know that you are really willing to be a part of finance team. Remember companies prefer internal employees to come into finance instead of hiring someone from outside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are french racist towards indians? How easy is it to get a job in France? Grimbeorn-the-Old 0 6,193 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: