Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sport should i join in order to increase my endurance and running speed?
what sport should i join that will help me improve dramaticaly?

please don't suggest your favorite sport, suggest a sport that is best for endurance training and speed building.

thanks!

soccer helps you in endurance and speed becuase its all about running or track

Try cross-country long distance runnning. If you want to get better at running and endurance, this is your sport.

Cycling. Long distance cycling builds up endurance and keeps the legs strenghthened. Swimming is also good for endurance and leg strength.

I joined soccer and all we do for conditioning is 100 meter sprints and running miles on the track. also basketball, track, and cross country help with endurance.

Oil Wrestling...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What sport has had the biggest changes over the years? What sport has had the least? Jules 0 3,820 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport should a 17 year old boy who has never played a sport outside of school before play? Edie65 0 4,922 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most exciting sport and what is the most boring sport? Bea17 0 7,930 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport would you say is the most popular sport in Europe after Soccer? Tessie4 0 2,520 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: