Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i travel to finland as tourist with Business visa from Netherlands?
I am getting business visa for Netherlands along with my spouse for month of May'10. Can we go to Finland as tourist without going to Netherland on same visa.

Finland is part of European Union and one of the Schengen countries, so it should be easy to move between EU countries anyway, but as you seem to come from outside the EU, I wouldn't be so sure. Contact the nearest embassy to ask this from them!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EU tourist visa? Hardy 9 10,554 10-12-2010, 05:44 AM
Last Post: samuel5028
  What european countries do you need a travel visa for? shane 2 4,200 12-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Last Post: eera
  I am a from Finland and living in the UK.Can I travel back to Finland with my EU(Finnish) ID card? Heather.R.Moore 0 4,520 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I want to travel from Florida to Finland by ship. I want to stay there 1 month. How can I do this? LoriMPerron 0 3,669 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  how many people travel to Helsinki, Finland? Dennis 0 2,819 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  how can i travel from italy to finland by tren? JamesABixby 0 3,265 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Norway and Finland travel tips. please!? Howard.T.Smith 0 4,524 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  how long does it take to travel from germany to finland by sea? Shirley.B.Click 0 2,723 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is there anyway to travel to Finland from the middle-east rather than plane? Elton 0 2,297 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  should i travel with a travel buddy or can i go it alone in Finland? John.B.Lovato 0 3,554 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: