Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I find a job in Germany as a Graphic/Web designer?
I heard there is shortage of people in the field of media.
Is that true? And how hard is it for a non-Eu citizen to find a job in Germany?

you will need to call THEIR employment office to have that question answered

There's a shortage in the field of IT (information technology), so if you have qualifications as a system administrator, programmer or anything like that you might be lucky.

The Arbeitsamt has a search engine on their page.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/">http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/</a><!-- m -->
Click on "Jobbörse" and a search form will open.
In the field "Beruf / Tätigkeit / Ausbildung" enter the search term "Web-Designer/in", then click "Suche ausführen".
You can also adjust the search criteria by defining a city or area around that city, if you already have an idea where you want to live.

Also, speaking German is definitely an advantage to get a job.

Generally, it's pretty hard to get a working permit if you're not from the EU. It's a little bit easier if you have a contract with a German company.
I'd recommend you contact your local German embassy. They can provide you with the neccessary information and help you with the paperwork.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How I can find a job in Prague or any were in Czech Republic as a Graphic designer? Elfwine 0 3,737 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I find a job in Germany? Zarmitar 0 3,871 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where can I find an English speaking job in Germany? Theoden 0 4,419 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find a job in Germany? ArlineDWilliams 0 4,011 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's the best way for someone from Germany to find a job in business in Canada? Fengel 0 2,626 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find a Job in Germany? Thorongil 0 3,452 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find a job in Germany as a Business Marketer? Egalmoth 0 2,411 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: