Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I cut my hair will I have more chances to find a job in Greece?
I have a ponytail ,not very long and I'm wondering if this is one of the reasons I can't find a normal job.
I'm 24 and I didn't finish university by the way.

Trus me they could care less what your hair looks like. maybe the fact that you didn't finish the University is a reason you can't find a job. Finish getting an education and then you'll get a good job!

Offer your bosses marmango and you might get a job.

i strongly believe that your hair will not be a problem!(it depends on the kind of work you need of course).
the main problem right now is that in Greece is a little bit difficult to find any job these days..
but if you were more specific would be helpful!!

I have hired a lot of people in my life, and I intend to hire a lot more. So I believe that I have good advise for you:

To begin with I assume that when you go for an interview your ponytail is well taken care of. I mean if you show up will it all in a mess do not expect any consideration at all. And this holds true for your appearance in general. Contrary to what people like to believe, a well groomed, good looking person will have more chances for a job.

There are some jobs where a ponytail is a work hazard: working in an environment with fast moving machinery, static electricity, open flames, food processing, pharmaceuticals etc will not like people with a pony tail. In these cases they usually will let you know that the ponytail is not permitted.

Working in an office would not be a problem, and I very much doubt that they do not hire you for that.

Anyway, my advice it to cut it, and once you get the job, grow it again.

Hellass in crisis. Hungry people. We are jobless ! Whole day staying at the docks waiting for bags of rice and beans from US AID. Help us !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it hard to find a job of economist in Greece? Bor 0 6,378 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best way to find a job in Greece? JoanneLMilewski 0 4,486 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: