Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I travel to France with my passport and a Canadian permanent card?
I am planing to travel to France, stay there for less than a week, and then go to Morocco.My question is would I be allowed to stay in Paris for few days or do I need a visa ?

Since you are a Canadian permanet resident, whether or not you need a visa to visit France depends entirely on your nationality. You can use the site below to find out if you need a visa. Just fill in all the blanks and click for the info.

Based on your Moroccan citizenship (as stated in your previous question) you will need a visa for France, the Canadian permanent residence card is irrelevant for the visa determination. Residing in Ontario you will need to apply for the visa at the French Consulate General in Toronto. See the requirements on the attached website.

Source(s):
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.consulfrance-toronto.org/spip.php?article398">http://www.consulfrance-toronto.org/spip.php?article398</a><!-- m --> ..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it safe to travel to Belgium and France during the Swine Flu? BelovedFriend 0 4,925 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I travel between Mons Belgium and Gap France? IonaRGreene 0 3,141 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you have to have 6 months left on your passport to travel to Bulgaria? Dixon 0 2,473 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I want to travel from Cyprus to UK.Can I travel only with my identity card? BettyDFord 0 6,063 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I travel to Czech Republic with only my australian passport? Pamela.T.Metoyer 0 3,554 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I have 3 weeks left on my passport can i still travel to Denmark? Richard.A.Rush 0 4,213 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I am a from Finland and living in the UK.Can I travel back to Finland with my EU(Finnish) ID card? Heather.R.Moore 0 4,504 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the cheapest way to travel France by train? MaryRNeedham 0 3,972 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What may be the cost for three weeks' budget travel in France? DorothyDBarry 0 3,717 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  does military personnel need a passport to travel from germany to england? JesseBHowell 0 5,371 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: