Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it a good idea to travel to Germany at Villingen Schwenningen with an 18 months old baby?
I want to travel with my wife and our baby to Germany at Villingen Schwenningen at my cousin's to stay with him for about a week but we r afraid that having a baby with us will not let it be as fun as we're expecting.

So what do u think? What can we do there? We r not interested in night life there anyway, so about sight seeing and visiting other nearby countries?

Well personally I would not travel with a 18 month old it also depends a bit will you depend on public transport or have a car once you are in Villingen Schwenningen the city is not really big but by car the Black forest is easy to reach and quite close but again to hike with a 18 month old is out of question unless you want to carry the baby.

Switzerland is not far away at least if you have a car, by public transport and with a 18 month old too much of a hassle to my personal opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best way for broke students to travel Germany in January? Jose.R.Steiner 1 6,983 12-23-2020, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Winged Hussar
  How to travel to Germany on a Budget? VanessaJGibbs 2 9,254 09-29-2018, 06:17 AM
Last Post: jullybina
  What is the most economical way to travel to Germany and buy a new Porsche GT3? MichaelWRuiz 0 7,057 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  In light of its current economic woes, is it a good time to travel to Greece? GeorgeJGarcia 0 10,631 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  does military personnel need a passport to travel from germany to england? JesseBHowell 0 5,327 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are the best places to travel in Germany? LydiaSDunn 0 4,464 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I was wondering whether Ship Travel from India to Germany is available? DorothyCCorriveau 0 3,220 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I travel from Germany to Sweden? BenjaminRCarr 0 3,113 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most cost-effective way to travel from Frankfurt, Germany to Bochum, Germany? NancyKLynch 0 3,440 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the cheapest way to travel to germany and when? Awe-Inspiring 0 3,116 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: