Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would meritocratical work environtment affect the the motivation of an average performer?
If one is neither a star or deadwood performer in an organization,how would a policy like 'best deserving the best' affect his/her motivation?

If the rules are fair and reward good work, I think that should at least help morale even if you don't directly benefit from it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the motivation for an average person to try to diprove global warming? Tay 0 5,898 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I get the motivation and energy to go back to work? Tillie9 0 2,893 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to increase motivation for going to work ? Maisie 0 3,335 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I find motivation to do school work? Sadie 0 3,051 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What was your motivation to do work in high school? Franny 0 4,116 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best way to find motivation and time to work out and lose weight? Dree4 0 3,440 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I get the motivation to do my work better? Fifi11 0 2,431 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where to find a ton of motivation to get back to doing work? Liv 0 4,626 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do i find the motivation to get up early and work out before work? Billie78 0 5,642 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: