Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What college has a good sports management program that i can take?
i'm in high school and im eager to be a sports agent, but i dont know any college that has a sports management, or sports marketing program of any kind.

Link below can start your search...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.universities.com/Distance_Learning/Online_Degree_Majors_Sports_Management.html">http://www.universities.com/Distance_Le ... ement.html</a><!-- m -->

Ohio State or University of Texas.

I am also looking to become a sports agent. U can go to collegeboard.com to look up colleges that match your major.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What sports would you consider to be safe and what sports would you consider to be dangerous ? Nessa 0 8,445 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sports are good before joining a military branch? Pippa 0 1,766 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Are sports important on your high school resume when applying to go to a college? Kat1245 0 4,140 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What do sports news reporters major in in college? Coco06 0 3,914 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are you sports fanatics doing tonight and tomorrow to fulfill your sports fix? Liv 0 6,839 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are some sports a total idiot can be good at playing? Franny 0 4,926 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's the difference between sports marketing and sports management? Josie 0 3,930 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How important are sports on a college resume? Emme76 0 4,424 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are good sports you can start in your late teens? Josie 0 5,263 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you have to have a sports physical to do sports in middle school? Izzy 0 4,297 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: