Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some sports a total idiot can be good at playing?
We make fun of dumb athletes, but most sports require some level of mental focus for the athlete to be good at it. But what are some sports for complete idiots?

I think those strongman contests where they carry refrigerators and such is one contender. Maybe the 100-meter dash.

basketball. it sounds complicated, but it isn't once you get the hang of things. Wink

Curling. I think that anyone can use a broom to scrub the ice in front of that big cement thing that is sliding on the ice.

I mean seriously, how can that even be a sport?

Hide and Seek
Kickball
Tag

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Any sport requires mental focus....even if it is caroms, hide and seek or scrabble etc....i am sorry i cant agree with you.

Potato races!

Demolition Derby. No brains needed, just keep crashing until your the last car running.

javelin throwing?
discus?
that olympic winter one. the one with the brooms. how hard could it be to sweep ice??? Smile)

well, with me, sex games require only one thing from the guy!! Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What sports would you consider to be safe and what sports would you consider to be dangerous ? Nessa 0 8,445 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sports are good before joining a military branch? Pippa 0 1,767 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are you sports fanatics doing tonight and tomorrow to fulfill your sports fix? Liv 0 6,847 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What college has a good sports management program that i can take? Kate43 0 3,779 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's the difference between sports marketing and sports management? Josie 0 3,931 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are good sports you can start in your late teens? Josie 0 5,264 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you have to have a sports physical to do sports in middle school? Izzy 0 4,298 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: