Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best horror movie to watch?
Ok so I`m bored. I`m 13 and I`m sick. So I have to be home for the rest of the week. And I wanna know what the best horror movie is to watch. I`m not into total slashers or old movies. Don`t watch any movies older than 2003 really. So, whats the best movie for me to watch? Thanks.

Freddy vs jason.

hmmm.... my favorite horror movies are the saw series. House of 1000 corpses and the devils rejects are pretty good too...

There are a lot :
Perfect Stranger ( Hally Berry )
I Know What You Did Last Summer ( Old But Good) ( Jenifer Love Hewitt )
Disturbia (Shia Lebeouf)
That's all that I could think of now ...

The Exorcist has initiated above the years. It is definitely excellent when you've got for no reason viewed that though it is actually from '74'. If the Exorcist doesn't shock anyone initially some people observe the idea despite the year these people observe it, these people don't comprehend that film.

House of 1,000 corpses definitely.

I don't know your preferences, but as for me, I like the "IT" movie. I like the idea and it is made qualitatively.

My boyfriend likes horrors and last Halloween he made me a «surprise». He organized a car cinema near the place we live in. We were watching «Halloween» sitting in the car. The movie was projected to the big screen outside but the sound was in the car. All the sounds were so scary and realistic and I even felt the basses. I realized that it was so because of the undersea subwoofer. Now I like it because the music sounds fantastic! But that time it was too scary. By the way, if you are looking for the best under seat subwoofer, follow this website. You can see different variants and both their advantages and disadvantages. Have a good horror night!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best movie to watch while under the influence? Farrow Sleepy 0 7,997 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the BEST movie to watch with your boyfriend? Rocking Star 0 3,934 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  best movie to watch for testing the quality of a home theater? Fast Toddler 0 6,356 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best movie to watch about romance? Dog Beauty 0 4,343 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best movie to watch around Halloween? Romeo Helpless 0 6,810 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What movie would be the best to watch with my boyfriend? Mouse Sunny 0 3,852 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best movie to watch at a sweet sixteen party? Screaming Minimum Steel 0 3,962 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: