Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will i file a claim car seller after 13 months?
this car has formulated your mistake soon after 4 many weeks .bought them brand spanking new came back the item to v.w not once definitely not twice at this point with sixth visit inc rac call out and about cant seem to resolve prob still sitting in dealership waiting for tech help support to receive back to help them v.w mind office absolutely no serious assistance . they should look straight into them many people say. composed that will store stating bored desire motor vehicle exchanged in belgium .said they want to gain to examine vehicle additional upset costing my misplaced wages in addition to time who knows where by my car will be maintain having fobbed off of next time i say to them car is not in good shape with regard to function according to buyers rights. help ! vehicle is already 13 weeks aged a few months involving disappointed motoring needing worshop space mortgage car etc motor vehicle have been serviced from excessive price tag in my opinion and looked after

Looks for instance the 1st query on here where the of lemon regulation may possibly apply. It depends on the problem in the vehicle. i.e. if you are power glass windows cease working of which doesn't count. Check your state's web site for the of lemon regulation plus examine if it applies to your own situation.

It's definitely not your dealer's POS supplement everyone bought...take this specific up together with VW.

Can't realize a person's gibberish, but you'll almost certainly get yourself a Mexican designed substitute in case you learn how to examine the lemon legislation supply bundled using your new car's normal IF the of lemon law process affect you...