Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SECRET KEMALIST F. GULEN WASHES BRAIN AND TERROR HITS NORWAY
PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY
(BLESS THE HOLLY MISSION FROM ALEXANDER S. TO M. E. SURAT)
TURNED INTO AN INTERNATIONAL FIGURE
AND NOW TALKS TO THE WORLD’S INTELLECTUALS
American Liberty Radio-EU Forums-Global Security
prof. mes solzhennitsy (see in google)
Messrs;
It’s up to me to enlighten you about the newest terror organisation especially inspired by secret KEMALIST/Stalinist FETHLLAH GULEN: ONE MAN TERROR CELL as having been observed in the Norway Slaughter! You see the terrorist butcher is an intellectual killer whose statements are being focused on Turkey miraculously (!) besides providing the Turkish Red and green fascists with good material to blacken The EU, and the USA! After the terror attack would be liberal T. ERDOGAN, The big Islamist ZAMAN Gazette, and great Secular HURRIYET Gazette exploited the material provided by the terrorist’s own statements!
I shall remind you of the thoroughly shared philosophy of GULEN and Norwegian Butcher: One good believer-Believing in the Satanic Empire Building is stronger than the armies of the civilisation! I will do it, I am very well informed, am sad that some of you not, even deceived by false opposition groups of The Turkish Soviet: The Gang Of FETHULLAH GULEN, Big Red Generals, Islamic-actually Anti Semitic/Fascist Press/TVs, and those called DOGAN’s Secular Media who are behind Norwegian Butcher, and who are after creating new one –man cell terrorist organisations all over the world especially through the GULEN’s School.
Now don’t gasp for breath in the mist covering the last Al Qaeda type slaughter in Norway. Hurry up now and investigate to find the clues between the well shared philosophy between that of Sweden Butcher and FETHULLAH GULEN who believe in that one brain- washed man is stronger than The World’s all Armies. I’m a busy man having got jobs in my clinic, in Turkish Justice Minister as an expert-BILIRKISI-and on my corner Liberal Islamic Internet Gazette-www.haberevet.com but in Saturdays and Sundays I could help Norwegian Detectives not only in retrospect yet analyzing actual cross questioning.
Yesterday afternoon I had my relevant archives opened before me, then wrote down the interesting jargons which are used to be used by the semi agent teachers of FETHULLAH GULEN’S Schools from America to Africa and I run into myriad platitudes uttered by provocative agents in brain washing. From that point of view I even came to a point which could drive us to suspect even the Turkish origin girl victim Mss. DOGAN!
Someone in my position might to consider sending a letter to FB I but all of you need must remember that WE PRO-WEST TURKISH AND KURDISH MUSLIMS are amateur ones who are not organized even in the meaning of the simplest way, and have got no least useful channel to reach important personage besides you to whom some articles are to be sent as emails.
Then was over on the bloody terror incident in Norway for a moment, then I’m sure the ad hoc information gathering are under the way, please accept and appreciate my bitter complaints tearing my one week silence, then my probability calculations on Turkish Soviet effort to create new One Man Cell terror organisations longing for suicide, then your response stand still without stirring a hair within your circles maybe one day in the future we shall share our regrets concerning next slaughter news-God forbid-from Russia, the USA, England, Germany, and the like!
Yours/SOLZHI
THE SPOKESPERSON OF PRO EUROPEAN CIVILISATON TURKISH AND KURDISH MUSLIMS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Juul Flavor Hits the Hardest? jasminealiana0 0 1,380 04-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Last Post: jasminealiana0
  "The secret", the movie Benn 24 16,029 09-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Karl.in.eu