Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serbian reformers asserted the victory
The Serbian president Boris Tadic announced his winning taking in consideration early results. He said that the Serbians chose the way of integration with Europe and that he would not recognize Kosovo's independence.

The Tadiq, by accepting the EU, he already recognized Kosova-Republik,
but you know how serb atitude is ignorant like a laddy busines..., it says No, but buddy confirme Yes! :mrgreen:
----- Smile Smile Smile NEWBORN Smile Smile Smile ------
:love INDEPENDENT KOSOVA REPUBLIK :love

..[Image: albanian5zo0em.png]

You are wellcome to know the truth about Albanians!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsTDQ3US_A

Not all of them recognized the puppet state!

Fim, you are lying again... :roll:
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

fim Wrote:The Tadiq, by accepting the EU, he already recognized Kosova-Republik,
but you know how serb atitude is ignorant like a laddy busines..., it says No, but buddy confirme Yes! :mrgreen:

Your not good in these things, aren't you?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:
fim Wrote:The Tadiq, by accepting the EU, he already recognized Kosova-Republik,

Your not good in these things, aren't you?
Benn, sure I em, the woman is like computer to me, and I newer get tired of her, allways know where to touch! :o

Som of this guys is the same, they say "No", but it means "maybe" or "Yes", but they are shamned of them self to admit things in real time and place...! :oops:

BELGRADE, Serbia (CNN) -- Serbians have hailed the surprise success of President Boris Tadic's pro-Western party in parliamentary elections as a key step forward along the country's path towards membership of the European Union.
"Serbian voters have confirmed the clear European path for Serbia," Tadic told cheering supporters in Belgrade. "Serbs want to go down the road to the European Union and Serbia will be in the EU."
"The electorate has voted in favor of Europe and the European future is guaranteed," said Zoran Lucic of Belgrade's Centre for Free Elections and Democracy. "Now we have to wait and see what the politicians will do with this expression of the people's political will."

You think they will disappoint the voters? I don't know...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Evil :evil: made change it's structure, but the will newer! :twisted:

fim Wrote: Evil :evil: made change it's structure, but the will newer! :twisted:
Oooooo...Fim, you start reading? Serbia goes straight ...and you don't give up!

M.Helen Wrote:You think they will disappoint the voters? I don't know...
It's just a title from CNN ( Btw, they are in America?)

clearman Wrote:
fim Wrote: Evil :evil: made change it's structure, but the will newer! :twisted:
Oooooo...Fim, you start reading? Serbia goes straight ...and you don't give up!
Whot's the problem, you don't like to hear it, that every nation tallk like that
"Evil :evil: made change it's structure, but the will newer!" :banghead

Fim, not all Albanians are terrorists, criminals and land thieves…Most of them are forced by UCK nationalists and their radical leaders to engage in this movement. I met a lot of Albanians in Diaspora and they look to be OK. They lived many years in a communist dictatorial regime. I don’t blame an entire ancient and proud people for the reason of these Mafiosi guys. Let the Serbs and the others to come back at home, help them and leave in peace together! :oO

clearman Wrote:Fim, not all Albanians are terrorists, criminals and land thieves…Most of them are forced by UCK nationalists and their radical leaders to engage in this movement. I met a lot of Albanians in Diaspora and they look to be OK. They lived many years in a communist dictatorial regime. I don’t blame an entire ancient and proud people for the reason of these Mafiosi guys. Let the Serbs and the others to come back at home, help them and leave in peace together! :oO
You are talking wery silly!
That story only serbs would believe you, and no baddy ellse,
and no baddy is stoping them to go home..., if they have home,
and if they have document's to pruve that they belong to Kosova-Republik. 8-)
Actually I em not your solution about the policy, I gues the Eulex-policy in future shoulld check this isue. :livre

WOW...Yes dude I'm silly! So what! I prefer to be a peaceful man! We have to stop all the conflicts in Balkans and love each other! You must be checked in a Mental Hospital, I think. I told you already to make love not war! :haha

clearman Wrote:WOW...Yes dude I'm silly! So what! I prefer to be a peaceful man! We have to stop all the conflicts in Balkans and love each other! You must be checked in a Mental Hospital, I think. I told you already to make love not war!
Oooh I see, you sem to be kind of "mental-scientist" heheh god luck with it,
and by the way dude, make love to your self :love, and don't wast around, it's pity! :haha :haha

A Serbian friend told me a true story about "siptars". I didn't know what "siptars" means in Serbian. He said:

"Enver came to my house smelling like he had not bathed for a month, ate all my food, stole my money then he tried to kick me out, claiming my house was really his. Enver is a Siptar. I punched him in the face, he started to cry and called 3245 of his relatives to "get me", because that is what Siptars do."

I believe his Serbian story and now I support him. Kosovo is Serbia! :ange

You sem to be wery chilldish with this kind of story,
becausse you are a Serb yourself,
and you hav not got a ball's to punch one allbanian on his face,
unles you are armed with couple of other serb,
you are just noisy kind of cowards! :deg

Clearman, that is what I also tallked you about, that is the story of many many Serbs. But dont worry my friend, and tell your friend not to despair, Serbian forces will consolidate. He would reclaim what is rightfully his. We stooded 500 years beneth Ottomans, in that time we preserved our religion and national pride, so this litle occupation is nothig for us.
KOSMET IS SERBIA

You are living in the past with your kind of attitude.., you are seeking for war I guess! :evil:

roki Wrote:You are living in the past with your kind of attitude.., you are seeking for war I guess! :evil:

What past, whats that mean? Its not us that seeked war, war was imposed upon us. For you it is a crime if someone seeks what is rightfuly his.
KOSMET IS SERBIA

ser_toma Wrote:
roki Wrote:You are living in the past with your kind of attitude.., you are seeking for war I guess! :evil:

What past, whats that mean? Its not us that seeked war, war was imposed upon us. For you it is a crime if someone seeks what is rightfuly his.

ser-toma is a Serbian patriot. He does something right for his loved country. This kind of "independence" is not fair. Serbians want in Europe, but they don't accept the Rambouillet dictate. It's a normal attitude,isn't it? :fi

Rambouillet was dictate, it was never mentoned to be direct conversation between Albanians and Serbs. And it still is!
KOSMET IS SERBIA

ser_toma Wrote:Rambouillet was dictate, it was never mentoned to be direct conversation between Albanians and Serbs. And it still is!
You must be kiding? :mrgreen:
It was wery well told on your fa.king schowenist face at rambouillet,
and allmoust all countries of the world pleased serbs to stop atrocities,
mas masacres and genocide anti-Kosovar-Albanians, are face bombs,
but you Serbs sem to be more smarter to have som tomahawks on your ass!
Now you dream your old Milosevics days by turnin back the time(history)! :deg :evil:

Everybody see who is schowenist hare, and that is not me
KOSMET IS SERBIA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Klichko Vitali tipped for victory in the fight for Kiev M.Helen 3 4,545 09-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Nicholas