Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just tell me wat to do........
hii guys!i am from india .i am 19 years old i love a gal , i mean i really love her and she too does
see i always usd to thnk tat wen two people love each other then there really is no peason for them to worry in life
but here is a prob
in my house i hv almost gvn all clues to my parents tat i luv her and also shown her and my parents r more than happy
but d real problem is in her house she is damn really scard tat her parents wnt agree for an intercast marriage and she has askd mee to help her in tat
i too dnt knw wat i cn doo tell me if i really need to wait for smtime till we finish our studies o
JUST LET ME KNW WAT I CN DO PLZZZZZZZ

Why would her parents not agree? Because you are a student? Yes, maybe.
But think for yourself - do you wanna get married at this age? You are very young

you can combine both things - strudying and loving. Why not? Don't hesitate, just meet her parents and tell them the whole story
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Is it a tradition or something in India to get marry early? Probably this is also the reason why its population is so big

ur too young to marry wait for at least 6 years then decide and at that time ur more mature and iam sure her parents wont refuse u.good luck :lol: ;-) Smile :-) :haha

In six years he might refuse her parents, while her parents can like him! Smile But it'll be too late, he has to dare to do it now
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

It dosent matter abt ur' age dear... if u luv her truly don't get scared to tok with her parents... jst tell them the truth, u can do it... but olso hav to think a lot abt ur' studies as well. wish u all the best,

yeah everybody is good in giving advices! But, Rindha, would you, as a girl, marry at the age of, let's say, 16 (if you really loved somebody)? I don't think so, empty words
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

For India, the age of 16 for a girl to marry must be OK. People there marry early and use to have many children
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians