Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in love but attached
im so crazy over this guy who already has a girlfriend. How do i get over him? Do I fight for him? He loves me but she hasn't wronged him in anyway so he cant hurt her with a breakup. I loooooooooooooooooooooooove him so much. :-(

If your name "baby" is a deserved one, then he must has to like you Smile

Seriously, once I took over the boy from one girl. Why don't you try it too? Simply try not to do it carefully so that his girlfriend doesn't get "much" mad
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

aha, so that's what you're doing girls! Naughty naughty, I thought girls are respectful towards each other

baby Wrote:im so crazy over this guy who already has a girlfriend. How do i get over him? Do I fight for him? He loves me but she hasn't wronged him in anyway so he cant hurt her with a breakup. I loooooooooooooooooooooooove him so much. :-(

girl get over him.....you will just hurt yourself and if he really loves you...he will not put you in a position that you will be hurt...he's attached...what if you're already together..and he finds someone new...what happened to the girl then might happen to you...ouch!!!so move on!!!there's a lot of fishes in the ocean...try to widen your horizon...and who knows you might find someone whose free and will fight for you!!!

I think we need to get real here. There is no question of wronging someone; if the feelings are heading that way then it is inevitable and relationships change anyway.

sure, you can't make someone love you by force. So, if you manage to take him over, it means he likes you more than his girlfriend, or he doesn't like his girlfriend at all, since true love can't be defeated... that's why try it
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

sometimes girls act selfishly. This is the case when you should act like this. If you don't do it, you may regret it for the rest of your life. Initiatives is the mother of all successes! That's my slogan! Smile

I agree, carpe diem, and take the initiative

And what about you Peter, how would you proceed if you had a girlfriend and another girl loved you?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

I would follow the path of love always and will do so

sometimes being rational is more important than love.

There are times to be rational but emotion overrides this sometimes disastrously but more often memorably and very powerfully.

everybody say that women are led by emotions, but I think it's vice versus. These are men who make the stupudest acts in the name of love.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I don't know what stupid acts are....being in love is the most wonderful state to be in and if this leads to irrational actions then so be it. Those actions are not stupid just driven by emotion.

one may kill because of jelousy, is that enough stupid Peter?

Where did jealously come from...perhaps Shakespeare's play 'Othello' ? I didn't mean killing anyone.. there are plenty of other actions that are irrational but not extreme. Love does not sit comfotably with reason.

actions which can emerge from love are very pleasant. I remember once entering my apartment, and I was surprised to see it's full of flowers of all kind!

I agree. I was going to fill my love's room with red roses. Well not quite 'fill' but certainly at least a dozen dark red roses to show my passion and my love. Smile

you "were going"? And what stopped you? It must be very expensive?!