Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a thought!
If you still remember your last words to your eX...what it is?and if given a chance, would you or would u not not change it and why?

The last words were ''If u dont tell me what is wrong with u now, than u wont ever tell me anything''
Guess what i did...
I didnt say anything........I never loved Him

I had a lot of girlfriends, but the I remember telling to my last girlfriend "I like you anyway, so if you ever feel bad, call me, I will help you".

I never use to leave bad relations if I break up with smbd
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I was married a while ago, and now, when I'm divorced I can tell you what I told my wife: "Women like you - existed, exists and better don't exist".
She was a b...h, I'm happy I divorced and will never want to change that
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

:haha Funny...
who knows, u will find another part of urs..some day...

thank you, I certainly will. And I hope I'm not gonna need those "funny" but on the other hand sad words! Why do you need that anyway? You want to tell goodbye to your boyfriend?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

nice words Benn, but if I were her, you wouldn't get away with that, cause I would slap your face! Anyway, my last words were "I'm sorry, but you're not exactly what I need". He understood I dindn't like him at all, and left me.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Benn Wrote:thank you, I certainly will. And I hope I'm not gonna need those "funny" but on the other hand sad words! Why do you need that anyway? You want to tell goodbye to your boyfriend?

Ur last words seemed a litle funny for me, dont knwo why, sorry if i said smth wrong...
and as fo my words, that said that Very boy who still loves me now,but since i love smb else, i'm helpless to do anything with him , i reallt feel sorry, and i'm sorry what i did today when i made him lost his last hope, but it was better for him and for me too....

and what did you tell him? How did you make him understand you don't love him? He must have been really upset

Firts of all , I"ve never told him that I loved him, he knew smth was wrong with me, even now he has no idea that i am attached to smb else, but i am to be blamed for, cuz i shouldnt have ever smiled or have good relationship with him, i shouldint have been kind...
So my words were, '' i tried so much, nut i simply couldnt manage, u deserve smb wgho will truly love u and rspect u greatly, i'm not the one u need..u will suffer with me..'' these were my last words

Confusedweat
my advice is: if you want to break your relations normally, never pronounce negative words like "suffer". If you say "don't suffer" he will suffer more, because he will think about that!
That's true

ianne_27 Wrote:If you still remember your last words to your eX...what it is?and if given a chance, would you or would u not not change it and why?

If a relationship has run its course why make someone else feel bad about his or her self? Bitterness ruins lives.

telling the last words when you break up with somebody is a very important thing which can influence the psychology of your partner. So the softer the words are, the better is your partner's health

I had many girlfriends, and I remember that many of them suffered when we broke up. So, yes you are right, both parties must be satisfied, otherwise he/she will remember you for a long, long time.

oh really, usually if a girls says nice words she breaks up with her boyfriend, he will still be calling her, 'cause this is the boys' nature, they can't forget you if you're nice to them. So girls, be crueller!
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians