Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EURO currency celebrates 10 years anniversary this month.
Yes, we have been using this currency for ten years already! DOLLAR DOWN!
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

EURO was the proof that the dollar is not the most powerful currency in the world!

Yes, it was a very good idea to introduce EURO currency. 10 years ago many didn't support this idea. We all learned the lesson not to fear the change.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." Inscription on the ring of power,Lord of the Rings H.J. Tolkin
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

sasha Wrote:"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." Inscription on the ring of power,Lord of the Rings H.J. Tolkin
what do you mean by this phrase sasha?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Does the fact that the GBP more valuable than EURO, mean it's stronger and stabler than it?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

On the occasion of the anniversary eu citizens were allowed to choose a commemorative coin. Here it is:

Attached Files Image(s)

"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

it's nice, but I can't understand what is drawn on it? A man holding a euro, or what?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Terry Wrote:
sasha Wrote:"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." Inscription on the ring of power,Lord of the Rings H.J. Tolkin
what do you mean by this phrase sasha?

It is easier to torn down whole europe economy if it has one currency.

but you are not right. EURO is now the strongest currency on earth. The fact that European countries have one currency only make them stronger.

I hope it would stay that way, but we all could see that a economy crisis is at dawn. Would € survive it? I doubt it, but hope I am wrong.

today the whole world suffers a crisis. Maybe and exception is China, which unlike other countries is developing very fast. The crisis will pass.

I can't see how the crisis could be sovlved. Everything is going upside-down! The world economy is very unstable.

sasha Wrote:I hope it would stay that way, but we all could see that a economy crisis is at dawn. Would € survive it? I doubt it, but hope I am wrong.
I wouldn't say the world crisis is at its dawn. It began long time ago, I think in 2004-2006 during the peak of the Iraqi war.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Well, in my own, personal opinion, i think we should thank the bright minds of this century for their ambitious idea about a united Europe, as the EURO currency maybe saved the whole world from a huge down of the economy as the dollar plunged. The existence of a largely used currency, for relatively short time but sufficient to attract markets and funds, saved many countries from a lot of headache already.

Do you believe Asia (particularly the Asian tigers) will create in future its own currency? something like "ASIO", sounds nice. I think it will, because Asian countries are now developing very fast and need changes. Introducing a new currency would be an important step.

It is so similar to Orwel's 1984. Euroasia, Eastasia and Oceania... :?

:quoi George Orwel was an English journalist, what does he have to do with this topic?

I just want to say that world is becaming similar to world in his book. Main similarity is to regions of world that are forming unions. Other similarities are deeper and not so much obvious... maybe I am wrong, and there are only accidental similar things. Of course Orwel has missed for one century but see you at 2084. Wink

There proverb, "United we're stronger" can be used in this situation...

Congratz for the 10 anniversary years, EURO. I hope you will keep the momentum and become the strongest currency if you can...

And Africa is probably gonna make its currency - Africo
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

First of all it should build an economy of its own.

Africa - its own economy? I solidly doubt. Have you heard how many separatists and terrorist groups each country has? A lot of them. Nigeria is a special case.

To be honest, Africa is like another planet for me. They have wars, they have anniversaries, but all of them happen there, inside it, and it does not affect the world in any kind.

Nicholas Wrote:To be honest, Africa is like another planet for me. They have wars, they have anniversaries, but all of them happen there, inside it, and it does not affect the world in any kind.
yes Nicholas, that's because Africa is poor in resources, and even its geographical position is no interest to any power country.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I buy the safest POE currency? tonghuan 0 1,383 10-12-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: tonghuan
  Here is best POE Currency tonghuan 0 1,284 10-12-2020, 07:38 AM
Last Post: tonghuan