Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW GINA Light Visionary Model
New BMW concept car covered in fabric, you should watch video to fully gasp it:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP6wOrdtxvY&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP6wOrdt ... re=related</a><!-- m -->

oh my god, it's so, so, so, so........ I don't have words. But if I had that car I wouldn't drive it on streets, only in my yard! Confuseduper

I can't understand, when the doors open - what happens to the surface? Is it clenching or what?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

in fact the car is made of cloth. The virtually seamless polyethylene-coated Lycra stretch fabric is secured on a meshwork formed from metal wires.

Attached Files Image(s)

"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

This car needs really good roads, otherwise bad roads will make dust out of it.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Germans engineers knew exactly what they are doing. This must be a damn hard designer work. Pay attention when the car shows its headlights - as if it opens the eyes.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

The name GINA means "Geometry and Functions in 'N' Adaptations". At the same time it is a girlish name, a very nice one.