Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacker breaks government data to prove its poor security
A hacker in Chili entered the government and military services and copied confidential data about 6 million people. This information was published in the internet. He left a message after hacking, which says that he did this in order to prove the state's feeble security system. That was a convincing argument! :lol:

Chili internet security, please... even I can break it 8-)
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I would like to see this. Even in Chili I think that international protection systems are defending the data, so it's very difficult to do that. But, if the hacker did that, then he should be employed by the Chili government so he could build a strong protection system
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:I would like to see this. Even in Chili I think that international protection systems are defending the data, so it's very difficult to do that. But, if the hacker did that, then he should be employed by the Chili government so he could build a strong protection system

That's what actually happened to a hacker in Australia, about 5-6 years ago, can't tell you exactly. What I know is that after he was arrested, he was proposed to work for the Government, and the guy agreed. His name is considered to be confidential information
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Top Five (5) Best Non-Criminal Hackers of All Time:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.marvquin.com/blog/top-five-5-best-non-criminal-hackers-all-time">http://www.marvquin.com/blog/top-five-5 ... s-all-time</a><!-- m -->

ohhhhhhh, they forgot to include me there... don't forget about me guys Smile
But, seriously "legal hackers" are much weaker than the criminal ones.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

no, both of them are smart. The difference is that one understands he mustn't break the law and use his knowledge to help the country, and the other doesn't.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

hacker is an inborn feeling. One can't learn becoming a hacker during his life, regardless of how much he studies and wants. The boy who broke the government data is talented.