Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BETRY
MY LOVE LIFE HATE ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MONEY. I TRY TO STOP DATING HER BUT I CAN"T

If your love hates you because you don't have money, simply forget her, she doesn't worth you. Let her find a rich guy who will make her become "slave".
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I recognize that a husband who could maintain the whole family is very important for a girl. IIBBEEwhy don't you try to find a good job and advance in your career?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

It's a stereotype thinking that a man must maintain the familiy. If you are a modern European girl Helen, I'm surprised you think like that.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

hey, cheer up! Do you need a girl who will squeeze money from you for the rest of your life? You certainly don't! This is not love, this is called materialism. Find another girl which is not senseless.