Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE 140
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh america :banghead they forget about this article i dont know why no no iknow because of O I L Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

what is the article about anyway, is this connected with Iraq?

Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution outlines a process made of three stages to remove and reverse the Hussein-era.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

It's just that Americans pretended that this is the reason they started the war in Iraq. But now, they seem to forget about this article.

guys this article is about( kerkuk )the city that is the source of oil and its kurdish city but before the process sadam make it arabic by bringing arabic people from arabic cities now by 140 america promised kurds who live in the north of iraq to make kerkuk a kurdish city again but they never do it baecause of oil :livre :livre :banghead Confusedweat

I can't understand why they have to make the city a kurdish one?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

because its originally kurdish

Thereby Americans wanted to gain trust from the citizens. But, they're job of stealing oil is probably so difficult that they forgot about this article. And what is the attitude of the whole Iraqi population? Do they want to make it a Kurdish one? Or maybe they are against it?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Kurdish people:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurd">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurd</a><!-- m -->
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Maybe there are problems because the Kurds speak two languages?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

This is the density of the Kurds in the world:

Middle East

Turkey 10.6 to 15 million
Iran 4.8 to 6.6 million
Iraq 4 to 6 million
Syria 0.9 to 2.8 million

Asia / Caucasus

Afghanistan 200,000
Azerbaijan 150,000
Israel 100,000
Lebanon 80,000
Georgia 34,000 to 60,000
Kazakhstan 46,000
Armenia 45,000
Turkmenistan 40,000
Europe

Germany 500,000 to 800,000
[10]
France 120,000
Sweden 100,000
Netherlands 70,000
Switzerland 60,000
Austria 50,000
United Kingdom 25,000 to 80,000
Denmark 35,000 to 85,000
Greece 20,000 to 25,000
Ukraine 2,088
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

yes, I also read that even in the Northern America there are about 50,000 Kurds, out of which 40,000 are in the USA. I think they are spread even more densely than the Gypsies.

WoW, I didn't even know that Turkey has over 10 million of Kurds...

Thanks Benn, for the very interesting fact about the amount of Kurds all around the world.

Kurds are like Jewish, they are spread all over the world, but they don't have the same political or economic power as the last ones have...

why namely Kurds and namely Jewish? They are different, at least apparently.

Maybe because of their religion, or most - traditions. Jewish are always helping each others. You may say they are true patriots, because they will never leave in trouble a Jewish.

so, anybody tell me: can we call a Kurd - Turk? Is it the same?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians