Forums
what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Environment Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water (/thread-2758.html)

what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Nathan - 08-05-2009

All we know that is global warming and we all expect not good events in the future! one of these events is melting glaciers at the North Pole. What do we do then? We'll build an Ark as of Noah? Either we escape into space (if possible)? of course will not be drowned entire Earth surface, but are not too sure the other side will wait us and will be happy of our coming! They do not have what to eat, yet us to take their food.

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Benn - 08-05-2009

Nathan Wrote:All we know that is global warming and we all expect not good events in the future! one of these events is melting glaciers at the North Pole. What do we do then? We'll build an Ark as of Noah? Either we escape into space (if possible)? of course will not be drowned entire Earth surface, but are not too sure the other side will wait us and will be happy of our coming! They do not have what to eat, yet us to take their food.

Maybe I seem selfish but this is the problem of future generations. until ,we have our problems, our disasters and epidemics. Of course we will do everything possible to not happen ... but what will be only God knows. :ange :quoi

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Faw_Peter - 08-05-2009

"Cash for clunkers" could have the same effect on global warming pollution as shutting down the entire country for an hour per year . Climate experts aren't impressed and me also.

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Terry - 08-06-2009

Nathan Wrote:All we know that is global warming and we all expect not good events in the future! one of these events is melting glaciers at the North Pole. What do we do then? We'll build an Ark as of Noah? Either we escape into space (if possible)? of course will not be drowned entire Earth surface, but are not too sure the other side will wait us and will be happy of our coming! They do not have what to eat, yet us to take their food.

will invade the space. till then will be built, as a film city in space, where we expect water to retire and then we'll come back and rebuild what we lost. Smile

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - tricker - 08-06-2009

I think we will move, with permission or without permission, in countries that will survive, or will not be threatened by flood. And the best argument would be to imagine them what will be doing if this will happen with their country, and will not receive help, letting them to die for a meter of land

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Steven - 08-07-2009

if will not receive any state we will move on Abramovici yacht. I do not think it will be bad! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Laurentine - 08-08-2009

Terry Wrote:will invade the space. till then will be built, as a film city in space, where we expect water to retire and then we'll come back and rebuild what we lost. Smile

Is a nice solution for this problem... :-) :-) :-) but I also like the idea with Abramovich yacht :lol: :evil: :evil: Confuseduper

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Aeneas - 08-09-2009

Thanks to Jacques-Yves Cousteau - we'll be ready!
[Image: underwater_hotel.jpg]

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - M.Helen - 08-09-2009

Nice .... where and when they built this? and can be lived? from where the air? Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Riser - 08-09-2009

Aeneas Wrote:Thanks to Jacques-Yves Cousteau - we'll be ready!
[Image: underwater_hotel.jpg]
I would like to live in such a place....is not so bad if will be this disaster... but how to go for a walk, shopping?

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Terry - 08-18-2009

someone from site visitors said that the planet Moon is very beautiful. So we move on Moon!!!!!!!!!! Dear European... are you ready?????? If no - begin preparations!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Faw_Peter - 08-19-2009

Terry Wrote:someone from site visitors said that the planet Moon is very beautiful. So we move on Moon!!!!!!!!!! Dear European... are you ready?????? If no - begin preparations!!!!!!!!!!!

how a satellite become Planet I do not know. Maybe I fell asleep at geography lessons when was taught this subject. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: what do we do if Europe will disappear under water - Laurentine - 08-20-2009

Faw_Peter Wrote:How a satellite become Planet I do not know. Maybe I fell asleep at geography lessons when was taught this subject. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Probably still some six billion have fallen asleep, because I don 't know nothing of this event and I'm almost sure that they have not heard also. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: