Forums
Sport for young people with problems - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Sports Talk Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Sport for young people with problems (/thread-2869.html)

Sport for young people with problems - tricker - 09-13-2009

FIFA World Football for youth with problems, living on the streets, in foster care or rehabilitation of the entire world started in Milan. Mere participation in the World Cup offers opportunities to those who slept on the street yesterday: a home, a cure for addiction or the opportunity to finish school. Plus other prizes provided by sponsors.

Re: Sport for young people with problems - Benn - 09-14-2009

think it's something great for these children beaten by fate. among them are very talented children, whose fate offers them a chance. is an important step in their lives Confuseduper

Re: Sport for young people with problems - Steven - 09-14-2009

Is very good... I'm proud that in world still are people who care not only about their ass and about their money, but also have hearts... for children is the biggest and important day of their life so... again Bravo... Confuseduper

Re: Sport for young people with problems - Laurentine - 09-16-2009

All of the best sportsmen was normal kids, not from rich families, that obtain all by working very hard... so all those teenagers have the possibility to become known football players only relying on their talent...Good luck to them.. Confuseduper

Re: Sport for young people with problems - M.Helen - 09-16-2009

A young man from Minnesota has demonstrated a whole world what courage and will, to overcome a terrible disability. He plays football with hands () is part of the school football team Westonka, where is the most beloved player> he said that does not need legs, he is playing with heart. do not let disability to get you down.

Re: Sport for young people with problems - Laurentine - 12-09-2009

They did a great thing for these children. They have saved kids by giving such an opportinity. It is very important to live in a good conditions,have the possibility to study.Very often children from poor families become famouse talented people, all they have to do is to develop.

Re: Sport for young people with problems - Lorry - 12-30-2009

Its great for this children that have a chance to make their lives better. I think that from such children depends our future because many of them may become champions and famous people, and I am sure that they will never miss such a opportunity.

Re: Sport for young people with problems - harland99 - 04-24-2010

Its great for this children that have a chance to make their lives better. I think that from such children depends our future because many of them may become champions and famous people, and I am sure that they will never miss such a opportunity.

womens sports tops

Re: Sport for young people with problems - Pierce - 08-05-2010

Hi Dude

It's really good initiative taken only by FIFA in the sports arena to play vital role in up-liftment of poor down trodden children in Africa especially to help them cater their needs and achieve their goals and make them great players of soccer. Smile

sports tops

Re: Sport for young people with problems - aimhigh - 10-13-2010

It's good to know that despite of all there are still many people who think and care for the good of others. Who are ready to give their time and attentions to these least one. Confuseduper