Forums
Users Promoting Hate and Warmongering Will Be Banned. - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Topics (https://eu-forums.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Users Promoting Hate and Warmongering Will Be Banned. (/thread-3803.html)

Users Promoting Hate and Warmongering Will Be Banned. - Admin_phpbb3_import1 - 10-18-2009

Users promoting hate and warmongering will be banned.
If you want to make a change - post something constructive that will solve a problem in a peaceful manner.

Blaming someone for something is hate mongering and does not have any other purpose. Usually it is too late to find who is to blame and the best course of action is to look for a peaceful solution to the problem if there is one.

Re: Users Promoting Hate and Warmongering Will Be Banned. - mahmut68 - 01-09-2010

Hello,

I have been a member to this forum. However, I am still not able to have my responses to be seen. Could you deal with this problem please.

Meanwhile, the prominent thing you see when you first visit the website is " the threads composed by solzhenitsyn08 ". He is said to be archer of the relevant part. What does archer mean by the way. When I read his/her threads I see that he is really hate mongerin against Turkish people. As a Turkis citizen I am very open to see the faults of my country. However in a way that I can see the evidence proving the estimation against Turks or Turkey. It is hardly possible to see the materials supporting the opinions of him.

Please teach me why we are in fault as Turks. We have a lot of faults but we need to be shown why?

Re: Users Promoting Hate and Warmongering Will Be Banned. - warehouseman - 01-12-2010

Hello,
you look at the issue wrongly, first find a tactic of good in his or her words ?
it is sometimes a misunderstanding of a view point that causes problems and the words that are used.
confusssssion by getting to involved in a subject makes people write the wrong words?

take time out before you reply helps to clear your mind and stick to facts ? I work with people from all over the world and there is always conflict over miss usage of arguements and the type of words used.
it is not always the person you think is the provoker of an arguement but someone who use's other sub tactics to win a arguement.....inflaming several people into a over reactive aaction in words.

Re: Users Promoting Hate and Warmongering Will Be Banned. - kronet - 03-03-2010

Hi!!! I just register.. And been dissapointed that my first post on "Love poems a forum of harmless people" had to undergo admin /Moderator approval. I just wish for fair equal treatment and most of all a professional trust. Someone has sent me a personal email directing me here actually. And I just want to say Hi!!!

Re: Users Promoting Hate And Warmongering Will Be Banned. - tnk - 06-22-2010

Can someone PLEASE tell me why I am unable to post a new topic in any forum? It is very frustrating!

Re: Users Promoting Hate and Warmongering Will Be Banned. - profmes - 06-14-2013

DEAR ADMIN,
HELP PLEASE!
THE EU FORUMS NUMERATOR OF "THE NUMBER OF VIEWS" IS OUT OF WORK FOR FOUR OR FIVE DAYS!
IF YOU HELP THE EU FORUMS TO MEND THE NUMERATOR WE SHALL BE OBLIGED TO YOU!
BEST REGARDS
PROF. MES