Forums
Denmark: riots over cartoons - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Denmark: riots over cartoons (/thread-4.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - Ali Soomro - 04-17-2008

As a Muslim i will protect against the dirty thinking of denish govt,,
anyone has no rights to voilet or spread any violecnce specially in sense of religion,,

i want to ask a question from the denmark government that if any muslim person do that same or any muslim country is publishing such type of cartoon of any non muslim religion,,then what will u do??
stop this criticism againt the muslims,,,

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - rizwan - 04-17-2008

This is a shamefull action by denmark Gov to bear this kind of actions as faith is the prime thing in any ones's life n making fun of it will just creat a hate n Muslims are justified to attack n kill who does this after this as we dont do this to any of other religions n massengers of God.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - tanvir - 04-17-2008

Every human must honour others' feelings, views and reactions. One should not be allowed to spread anarchy and when faced reaction, be safeguarded.
tanvir

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - AGHAALI - 04-17-2008

i am unable to understand that what they people want to prove by their rubbish actions and comments.. they need to see the Prophit Muhammad's Life.. in which He Never harm anyone by his words or action but He has marked great examples of tolerance and justice. so let them these people as they are.. and now see what we can do for them.. i request all muslim the same to bycott all products of Denmarks and of all countries who are involved in such happenings.. and suggest those Denish people to Read Holy Quran which turns lives.. take care.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - Miss Shagufta - 04-17-2008

As a Muslim i think that is a foolish and dirty step that a denish govt has taken,,,
all the european countries specially usa,denmark isreal and all are against muslims,,,
sometimes i think that what muslims has done with them,,,why are they taking cruel steps againt muslimss,,
please for God sake stop doing such a idiot thinking and policies against us,,
thanks...

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - MUhammad Shoaib - 04-17-2008

It is very awful action taken by Denmark,There must be Protest against Denmark;But peacefully,Govt. must take action,& in my view first step taken is to be ending all the connection with Denmark.& secondly The Denmark Ambassador must be Returned back.
Every Muslim love there Prophet(PBUH),& there must be a Commetiee to guide Non-Muslim with arguments from Quraan.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - bukharies1 - 04-17-2008

I dont understand why this Non-Muslims become the enemy of Muslims. Just because we beleive on 1 Almighty Allah and Islam is the best religion. Secondly Islam is most fast spreading religion in the world that is why this non muslims are afraid that Muslims will over power them.
It my request to all the non muslims that study Islam, Quran and use your own sense what is right and what is wrong.
Dont go on media what ever they are showing. Media is in the hand of non muslims who are the enemies of Muslim. Therefore they are propaganda all the bad thing of Muslims. No matter whether that activity belongs to Muslim or not.
Kindly read the material of Islam as well as other religions. Sensible persom will decide that Islam is the perfect religion and non muslims become the enemy of Muslims with out any reason.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - kaka_pataka - 04-17-2008

Being a Muslim, i am really against what denmark is doing. I don't know what is in there minds for doing such silly things. Moreover the person making these foolish pictures, being the creation of Allah, and a christian must not say any of the prophets wrong or make fun of them.
I just want to remid people of Denmark that Holy Prophet(SAW) was the last messenger of Allah like Jesus. He was sent to this world to covey the message of Allah as Jesus was. So why to make fun of Him. You know there are five books revealed for humanity by Allah. Each time the book was revealed it was through prophets. the chapter of all five books is humanity and it was to take humanity to right path. So why to make fun of those who have been a source of conveying message of Allah. I don't know why Christians/non-believers are so much against Muslims, as Islam is the latest version of what Allah's message.
I would like to remind Denmark that if we Muslims want to, we can also make foolish and funny pictures of Jesus, but we would not do so, as we also accept Jesus as one of our prophets and it will be a great sin if we do so. Inshallah these denmark artists will be punished on the day of Judgement by Allah.
And it is for the Muslims of PAkistan that not to protest against Denmark in such a way that they destroy there own property of Pakistan. Be calm and Alla will show denmark for what they are doing. Believe in peace and pray to Allah to help Muslims all around the world. Thank you.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - tanha - 04-18-2008

Aslam-O-Alaikum to all Muslim brothers
I want to say just one thing that is we will have no any more relations with denmark.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - noorahsan - 04-18-2008

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS ALL NONSENSE...NONMUSLIMS MUST BE IN THEIR LIMITS AS THEY ALSO BELONG TO SOME RELIGION IF WE(MUSLIMS) DONT SAY ANYTHING TO THEIR PEOPLE THEIR LEADERS THEIR FOUNDERS BECAUSE WE RESPECT ALL OF THEM AS OUR PROPHET PBUH HAS TAUGHT US ABOUT RESPECT AND EACH AND EVERY THING....WHY THEY ALL ARE CREATING NONSENSE ISSUE THEY MUST RESPECT OUR PROPHET OTHERWISE MUSLIMS CAN STAND AGAINST THEM!!

IF THEY CAN NOT LIVE WITH PEACE SO THEY HAVE THE PERMISSION TO SAY ALL NONSENSE THING TO THEIR LEADERS ATLEST TRY TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE FEELINGS....

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - MIS - 04-18-2008

Publishing of Cartoons is very Cheap act and we fully protest against this act. I would like to say that Islam is religion of Peace and European people particulary Denish people must study Islam with open heart. Inshallah they will get right path.

Imran
Islamabad-Pakistan

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - aslam777 - 04-18-2008

I condemned all European Journalist (made journalist) that they have not control over inner feelings about Islam. United nation should take action but unfortunately UN Is also controlled by these countries who never like Islam and justice is not there work. Denmark government hate able for these situation..

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - nomanchandna - 04-18-2008

they are d0ing all wrong...!! Islam is a religion of peace..!! Allah is looking all of us.. The goverment should take the action against those journalist in order to maintain there respect infront of people.. Otherwise allah will do the justice in the after world..

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - saeed_ma - 04-18-2008

All we know that WE almost all muslims respect and honor Europian people, culture and religion. And all that can be seen on our airports, or hotels where EU People could find. With this all, when we see that those people that are like BIG BROTHERS to us doing chaidish things against us, our culture, or Religion, we really hurt. See nothing was wrong before. We had very good relation with EU People. But this cartoon thing is so wrong. We are so sensitive to our Greate Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Bellesings be Upon Him). No we MUSLIMS can tolerate our dignity to be destroyed, but not our Greate Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Bellesings be Upon Him). We MUSLIMS could tolerate to become joke in front of all but Will NOT Tolerate same for our Greate Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Bellesings be Upon Him). We protest Right, and EU people are so smart to know it by heart that we are right on this. So being a great nation do apologise, before it could get worst.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - islam rocks! - 04-18-2008

since Iblees has made their ill deeds so fairseeming to them, i dont think there's any cure for their mental sickness!

i can only say what Allah has revealed repeatedly in the Quran that "DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND, THEY WILL NOT RETURN (TO THE PATH)"

in any case, "no one can misguide whom Allah guides and no one can guide whom Allah misguides". therefore, why bother and waste our energies and good manners over the act of ignorant misguided fools?

"WHEN TRUTH IS HEARD AGAINST FALSEHOOD, FALSEHOOD PERISHES FOR FALSEHOOD BY ITS NATURE, IS BOUND TO PERISH"

what else do we need to know from Allah?

since we HAVE been precisely told in the Quran and sahih hadiths about the ups and downs of our religion right till the proclamation of the day of judgement, why should we be bothered? fine, DO REGISTER YOUR PROTEST BUT ONLY THRU NON-VIOLENT PEACEFUL MEANS!AND YES, ECONOMIC BOYCOTT IS FABULOUSLY EFFECTIVE! at least, i'm not eating the only brand of butter i like which incidently happens to be Danish!

in any case, we muslims are going to have the last laugh inshallah when Isa (AS) will make his comeback to demolish all false doctrines developed and popularized by his SO CALLED followers Smile and proclaim ISLAM as the true path to salvation!

may Allah save us muslims from the perils of this world and give us the time and inclination to understand and apply His prescribed way of life to perfection, aameen.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - zahid majeed - 04-18-2008

I think everyone have right to say anything but we are not machines/animals that we may say the things not based on Ethics. We must respect each others', culture and religion. Why because we are Human Being and as human we are superior than animals.
After these all things and also not considering these things we can say that there will be no difference between human. As animal are not thinking as we as human. All human being must think on it that we are human not animals.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - viper99_pk - 04-18-2008

I dont understand why all the talk of tolerance is restricted to beliefs and religious emotions of muslims only. If its a punishable crime just to negate the holocaust in Scandinavial Countries why dont they respect something which is way above human actions i.e. religion? why dont they tolerate expression of opinion about holocaust? If they are that tolerant why the movie The Davincci Code was banned across the world? why the book itself would not be allowed to publish.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - Zafar Asim - 04-18-2008

It is a totally unethical act. It is playing with sentiments of the muslims.Brief message on the issue can be that dont spoil peace of the world. Live with peace and let others also live like that.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - Shafaq - 04-18-2008

I strongly condemn this unethical act of publishing cartoons of our beloved and respected prophet (PBUH). Protest against this issue should be raised by all the Muslim governments at intrenational level and get a permanent rule passed so that in future no one can make fun of any other religion and religious personalities.

Such type of act is a CRIME and should be stopped by adopting a wise stretegy by the Muslim Governments.

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - hashim - 04-18-2008

[quote="AuLoNa"]I think is ridiculous that people riot because of cartoons. So what they were people to, the only thing they spread lessons of GOD. Non the less they were still humans and I am sure if they were here they would enjoy a good laugh. Life is too short to take things to seriously, unless is life threatening or threatens your freedom. I support the Dutch government that if anyone acts crazy they should be kicked out of their country. Very Simple! Wink[/quot ..............................................................but what i think ..........they cal freeddom of speech whn they publish cartoon what type freedom is that i dont understand if u blow up the hearts of billions of muslims is it the freedom .u have to llook around whether ur this act wil b acceptable to the world or not.if not if once u have got the lessen then y u did it again , it means that it is not freedom of speech but a delibrate action to torture the muslims.n the world despite condemning it cals it freedom to hel with this freedom .when the time of jews come when iran starts debate on nazi gas camps the world as a whole got up n start malighning iran of hurting the jews. y the world is against muslims have u ever think of that. i think u people havent. u people just study ISLAM then u wil become aware what is the true religion of this world ISLAM means peace if by name it is peaceful so how peaceful it would b ,u cant imagine but u wil realize when u study it..those nations or people who r malighning ISLAM n MUSLIMS as terrorist n terrorist religion know that it is peaceful n true religion of this earth n if the people start studying they wil start embracing it ,this is the only threat which they feel from ISLAM.n therefore indulge themselve in cheap acts of malighning MUSLIMS publishing cartoons n so on.
SO what i want to say to europeans n other people of the world that u people r so highly qualified u do reseach on every smal things u go to the root cause of something .Y dont u start ur honest research on ISLAM a true research without any prejudice y dont u look around that who is mostly in trouble today n y. THEN u people wil get every answer about ur question relating ISLAM N MUSLIMS

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - saadkiani - 04-18-2008

please dont take freedom of expression in wronge sence........................you are legally allowed to smoke but not at a petrol pump

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - pervaiz - 04-19-2008

Does freedom of expression mean hurting others. Defamation of their Prophet in any sense hurts the Muslims (nearly one thirds of the world's population) and they are enraged to resort to protests leading to violence. So why should the cartoons be published id they lead to loss of lives and property. Is anyone ever allowed to speak in favour of the holocaust?
Pervaiz Ahmed Junejo

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - saleemrandhawa - 04-19-2008

I think if publishing of cartoons is independence of openion ,what is openion about independent openion on false story of jews.Is danish Govt ready to listen public viws about false story of jews.If no, Every person must know it is not indepedence of openion but it is tererisom of openion

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - sehrish - 04-19-2008

being a humane its not a gud thing to make a joke of anyone's religion..and being muslims we protest against the outraged behaviour of danemark.they are behaving like animals.we can also degrade their religion but we are not doing this beacause our religion do not teach us this ignorancy..so being a humane they should behave like human..once again i extremly condemn of this outraged behavior of danemark.n i m also warning them that dont EVEN DARE TO DO THIS TYPE OF THINGS AGAIN OTHERWISE IT WILL BE APPERE AS A very bad result for all the universe..and our religion ISLAM teaches only PEACE PEACE AND PEACE..we and our parents and our grand parents can sacrifice our life,wealth n everything for our HOLY PROPHET HAZRAT MUHAMMED(PBUH).WE LOVE(HAZRAT MUHAMMED(PBUH).

Re: Denmark: riots over cartoons - asq2111 - 04-19-2008

Mihu on 22 Feb 2008, 19:28

I'm not a religious person that's why I think that nothing will happen, but who knows..
If instead of going to riots Muslim cartoonists would have responded with a smart answer, it would have been a competition in drawing cartoons that would develop creativity and sense of humor..Mihu

Dear Mihu & all concerned to this issue: I would like to reply Mihu first that our religion Islam teaches us to respect all prophets and all religion in this world b4, Islam. th4, we respect for Sulolmen, Isiac, Jacob & Jesus even, hence we will never enter in to a competition which may lead us to the disgrace of any of the prophets either yours or ours. Because you may not believe in Hazrat Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) as a messenger of GOD but we respect all the prophets as messenger of ALLAH (GOD).

Secondly, Islam does not teaches us terrorisim or violence. we could have expressed our grievances more peacefully and effectively on the Govt. level, professional level and on the Economic levels. because shouting and screeming, killing people, or burning estates does not solves our problem rather it more humilite Muslims. If we believe we are the successors of Islam and we love Hazrat Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) why don't we stop our business with the Denish government for just 1 day. Is this too difficult for us not to buy any Danish products for just one day in a week, I am sure this will bring more effect to Danish Govt. even to the Danish people.

I Strictly condem the ignorance and support of Danish Govt. to such activities, but at the same time I will request my all Muslim Brothers, to stay calm not to create any violence which may spoil the name of Hazrat Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) who taught us the lesson of forgiving even his worst enemies.