Forums
The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Love Talk Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... (/thread-728.html)

The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - lile_lile - 06-16-2008

Lets say Honestly when was the first time we first loved....And Who was he/She...
Dont hesitate ;-)

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Benn - 06-17-2008

If talking about real love, then it's my teacher of History. I liked her at the first sight, but I hesitated to ask her for a date about 6 months. I was in the high-school and I was 18 while she 29. So by the end we had a date and I began to love her even more. So long ago, but I remember as if it was yesterday

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - lile_lile - 06-17-2008

Wow.... Smile

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - sara - 06-17-2008

the first time i full in love was with our neibour :oops: :oops: Confusedlurp he was somhow handsome ,it ends when we franfport our home ,,i fell in laugh when i remember that. :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :love :love

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - doadeer - 06-17-2008

lile_lile Wrote:Lets say Honestly when was the first time we first loved....And Who was he/She...
Dont hesitate ;-)
it was during grades school when i first felt this happy but unexplainable feelings to my classmate....its a nice feeling actually..HE's name is JOEL BERNARDINO..yes i can still remember his name!!!!

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Faw_Peter - 06-17-2008

usually the first love appears in high-school. So mine was also in high-school. But, I was very shy, and I never dared to tell her I love her. But once, a bet with my friends just made me do that, and you know what? It worked, I = had been dating with her for 6 months!

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Faw_Peter - 09-08-2008

Other opinions about the first love???

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - M.Helen - 09-20-2008

first love is very much significant for a person. It builds the character and maybe the future conception about love, generally. Therefore the first love relationship should be lacked of disappointment.

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Faw_Peter - 09-22-2008

Avoiding disappointment in the first love is as hard as French kissing cobra. To avoid disappointment means to get married.

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Steven - 09-25-2008

I lost my virginity with my first love. She was elder than me. I'll never forget her. She turned me in the person I liked. I somehow grew so quickly that later was interested only in elder girls.

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Terry - 09-27-2008

Having an elder girl as the first love is a very good experience for boys. These girls make men out of them Smile

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Steven - 10-19-2008

Terry Wrote:Having an elder girl as the first love is a very good experience for boys. These girls make men out of them Smile
that's what I'm talking about! I broke up with her after one year, but, for me, that year was similar to twenty years. By the way, after her, I learned easily to talk to other girls.

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Benn - 11-03-2008

I have noticed that most boys fall easily in love with their girlfriend, especially if the girl is elder. So are the girls and men.

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - willyoumind - 11-11-2008

My first girl friend have been passed away 7 years ago and she is only eighteen when she left this world :-(

Re: The First Love.. The One u Wont Forget... - Steven - 11-13-2008

willyoumind Wrote:My first girl friend have been passed away 7 years ago and she is only eighteen when she left this world :-(
sad to hear that... especially if you loved her for sure. Some people remain loyal to the person they love even after death, which is quite discomforting people.