Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should be the position of UE about Kosovo?
sasha Wrote:Kosovo can only be a Serbian province. It is Serbian property. Kosovo Albanians can have only their houses and two meters of soil on their farms, but Serbia has rights to protect its property. Mines, factories, Monestery properties on Metochia, and also many Serbs and non-Albanians has their houses and property too. When the process of giving back property that communists took starts, then real owners will get their property back which menas no Albanian, but Kosovars, because Albanians was just thieves and users of otherman's land! There are precise documents of property owners before it was taken by communists. In that data there are just really Kosovo Albanians, Serbs and others. Not Albanians which came from Albania. I see difference between Kosovars and Albanians, because they are different.
You are crazy, that's all!
I want Diamond mines in south Africa, and I want oil fields in Irak and Saudi Arabia, they are ours and bla-bla-bla!!! :nonnon
That's god that everybody turn gun's on guys like you, because you are a bit to much allergic about others property!

Messages In This Thread