Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To a better world
EarthCitizen Wrote:hello to allSmile
I like the topic- to a better world-
is not that a nice thing? i think we all agree- at least on saying it- Maybe you say why at least? well in short i say Smile let's take schengen in the EU: third countries people to enetr schengen Confusedhock: people from Eu countries travel freely - so freely- what's this? why? I don't need any reason Confusedhock: is that the better world? why not all the world be united ? why not all be treated the same? what is the difference? why discrimantion?there is no difference we are all humans.To protect? from what? not true. anyone can enter from an eu country to another eu country easily now with schengen- good- or bad? ok. So is that secure because he is european? so why not the others too can enter to europe like him? NO? yes ofcourse security is good, and very important. but why not to all? why choosing ? hmmm- I belive that schengen must be changed to a more decent one- look at england and ireland they didn't agree with schengen- they have workers from third country people- yes a better world that people of good deeds wishes for - not with words , but with fatcs- please do change it- so things in this world will eb the same for all- all there shall be never peace- thanks reading this - good bye all people all over the world ,all the best Smile

Historical View to State Absolute Will of Shengen and How it was Created:

On The Treaty of Paris 1904 The Roi of Armenia by the person of Don Jesus Cuyos and Wife Aquira Maribuhuk had asserted to put Scandinavia Bishopric independent from Windsor Dominium as York State and still under the Crown of Queen Anne Germany and France. And so an absolute will has been materialized. On 1936 The Absolute Will Constitutional System in deep crises. Don Jesus Cuyos heir was younger than his causins..Edward VIII and Wilhelm II... Retired Bismarck cannot agree of Wilhelm II to take precedent to the Will. King Edward VIII was abdicated in USA as well as Wilhelm II. Just like a clash of a Titans. on 1936 King Edward VIII vanish from throne. And litle thus knowned The King Frederick IX of Windsor of Brandenburg has been installed.

The possibility of Europa Shengen: Is actually re installing Europe back to where it belongs during The Confederation of Rhine but now by Normandy Alsace and Lorraine. And the possibility of a new currency to be born " The Krone Euro " And most of all the absolute possibility of all puppetry and social prostitute to be under Guillotine mass Parliament death sentence. And Death March over ruling judicial puppetries.

And also the possibility of Mexico to emerge with USA under Order of Shengen.

iCROWN OF DENMARK AND FRANCE
is an OSI -EU granted net signature to Margrethe Valdemarsdatter jr.

Messages In This Thread