Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I find motivation to lose weight?
I've been overweight for the majority of my life and when I was in middle school I became an emotional eater.

I lost 10lbs last month while I was dating this guy that I really liked. Once we started to drift apart though I lost all the motivation I had and gained all the weight back.

I feel like I only lose weight if I have someone to impress. Where else can I find motivation to lose weight?

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i get the motivation to lose weight and stick to it? Billie78 0 5,827 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do i find the motivation to get up early and work out before work? Billie78 0 5,699 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How often do you lose motivation while trying to achieve a goal? Maisie 0 5,854 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can i find the motivation to do my college assignments? FlorrieXXX 0 4,088 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What do you do when you lose motivation to study? Evie98 0 5,099 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where do single working moms find the motivation to clean and do laundry too? Dot56 0 2,609 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where to find a ton of motivation to get back to doing work? Liv 0 4,705 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I find the motivation to cleanse my face everyday? Tillie9 0 3,071 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I find the motivation to do my home learning course? Dixie678 0 3,087 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do i find the motivation to lose weight? Dixie678 0 4,131 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: