Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police arreseted about 400 illegal immigrants in Italy
it was a quite unexpected attack from the police's part. they were deported home. I think this country desired this, Italy has to many immigrants
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Italy has now transformed in a Eastern European country if judging after the number of immigrants from the Eastern Europe

yes, it's because people seek good life, and Italy is the closest country for them

poor guys, they didn't bothered anyone
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

let's suppose all immigrants are deported from Italy. Would Italians make the dirty and cheap works that are now made by immigrants? I don't think so.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Italy needs immigrants,because they will never do the hard work,they rather pay to some immigrants to wash the dishes or to clean the house

You're right, but until before they realize this, they will have to deport all immigrants home and I'm sure that within a few weeks the Italian government will be crowded by strikes striving for returning them back.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

The same problem is in Moscow. Local people are not used to do hard physical works, they only like to be "managers". The whole construction sector is based on immigrants.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

yeap,i think that if such massive deportation continiues,poor italians will have to invite some new immigrants :lol:

they will hire the Gyosies Smile and will start loving them.

Those who back immigration into Italy are firstly the old. This is because they hire young people for caring them and usually these are illegal immigrants becaue they don't need high salaries.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

There are many cases when pensioners promise illegal immigrants to give their caregivers their house instead of money, after they die. This is why this job is very popular among immigrants - they will have a house in Italy in the future.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Italy need immigrants, no doubt for that, but too many "bad people" are today immigrants in Italy. :evil

What do you mean by "bad", what do they do incorrectly?

Bad immigrants are those who are not educated adequately and, by their behaviour, break all the moral and legal rights of other persons, sometimes consciously, sometimes not.

400, is quite a bit, but not a lot, as the number of immigrants that are already present in Italy is much, much bigger. They usually cross the Mediterranean Sea to get to the EU countries, like France and Spain too. This can’t last forever; EU should somehow solve this situation, by helping the immigrant’s countries. If simple people can cross the sea, why shouldn’t EU companies do the same and outsource the work there, as it would be much cheaper even comparable to the eastern European countries.

If big enterprises outsource their factories to poor countries, it doesn't mean that the salary there is would be higher than the average economy salary, maybe just a little, since investors are not stupid at all.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Well, I’m sure it will still be better salaries than in companies that are operating locally. That’s because the final products are still exported on a markets that pay big.

Give me examples of such enterprises that pay obviously more than the average salary in the country (elsewhere)

Here try to read this article.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2008/01/15/stories/2008011552011100.htm">http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/200 ... 011100.htm</a><!-- m -->

just a note - appareantly you'll need this also :

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakh">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakh</a><!-- m -->

and this for the conversion (the fifth paragraph) : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://indiatoday.digitaltoday.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&issueid=68&id=11859&sectionid=20&secid=28&Itemid=1">http://indiatoday.digitaltoday.in/index ... 8&Itemid=1</a><!-- m -->

have a nice day Confuseduper

there are thousands of transnational enterprise who pay much bigger salaries in the countries they outsource their production to. This is a good reason to stay in the country for those who aim to leave it.

I agree with Hakan. The vastest deference in salaries is in the IT sector. Probably because this is the easiest industry that can be outsource and there is practically no language barrier, because computers are run on software that are written in the same programming language, with the same standards all over the world.

IT secotr - also due to fast data tranfer. You don't need to physically export the product. The internet will do that for you.

And not to mention taxes. It is practically impossible to follow with and monitor the activities of an IT company.

Unpaid taxes create imbalance within the economy. The black economy requires cash to operate with.