Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To be continued...
Hey guys let's play a game 'cause all these Serbian talks probably made you tired. So, what we have to do is simply use our imagination, :roll: . I'm starting the game by beginning a story, and the rest of you are going to continue it by adding anything which comes to mind, regardless of whether it suits the topic or not. Please let's be nice and try to make the story interesting and funny, those who are not interested don't leave any stupid comments ok.
So here's the beginning:

Once upon a time there was a man named George. He was a really interesting fellow, everybody liked him because he was always looking for new ideas and new opportunities...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

... and he had this wonderfull daughter M.Helen wich was so beautifull and smart, but lonely and sad. She has an incredible...
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

...dream about reaching the unreachable when she grows up, but the problem was that...
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

...George didn't like when she did things by herself, he always made her follow his orders...
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

...When she became old, she met a guy named Timberlake and fell in love with him...

...but, unfortunately that guy was too busy, and a mere problem - about 100,000 girls all over the world also loved him...
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

...anyway she wrote a letter to him, and surprisingly he answered and offered her a date...
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

...He invited her to the fanciest restaurant of her city,came with a white limousine to her neighbourhood.The dinner was superb,but suddenly he said...

... "You're a very nice girl, I forgot the last time I had such a wonderful date, but I have to tell you something - I'm a gay! I'm just looking for friends like you, hope you can understand that"...
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Benn Wrote:... "You're a very nice girl, I forgot the last time I had such a wonderful date, but I have to tell you something - I'm a gay! I'm just looking for friends like you, hope you can understand that"...
... then she realized that she was not in fact in love with him, that he was just an icon of worship that all other girls have. She realized that she is normal inspite of that terible eye problem and limb leg which she tried so hard to hide. She understood him and chat for a while when she realized that she must live restaurant and go to ...

...a friend of her childhood whom she used to like a lot when she was 7. Oh, but bad luck, when she called him he said "Hi, Helen, I'm sorry I can't go out with you, I'm married you know". When she heard that...

...her last piece of pain seemed to be vanishing. So she went to the bridge crossing a river and began to pronounce her last words...

...suddenly a car hits her,she passes away and the next thing,she wakes up in the hospital,with a doctor at her bed.he says...

...my dear, how do you feel? Don't make quck moves, and don't look at your legs, because you don't have them...

..."What??????????" said Helen. "What happened, I don't remember anything. Where am I" asked she hopelessly...

"you're at the hospital. You were hit by a car, and the driver who hit you was so kind an brought you here" said the doctor...

... at the moment the doctor was talking to her, that guy entered the ward, and guess what it was Timberlake...
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

... suddenly a knight riding the dragon brake the window and a part of the outside wall. He slashed Timberlake with his silver sword. Sencing the silver, Timberlake transformed in an old dirty dike with a broom and lots of warts at face and genitalys. The knight fastly mounted new pair of legs and eyes to Helen and took her with dragon to hers father. After a while Helen learned to love this knight, understood his stuborness and complex personality, merried him and has seven little midget kids, but that was another story.

...The children were spoilt, their parents gave everything they need. Once they found out the true story about her mother and...

..andthey still loved her but..

...they began to show their love to their father, because they wanted everybody to know he was a hero...

and when they grew up..

their father taught them how to fight crimes and enemies. Unfortunately, it turned that one of the children was gay and...

...One day that boy's brother told his father he was gay. When he heard that, he couldn't believe his sayings, but, when he went to his son's room, he found many things that pointed he's a gay. That made a good hit to the father's psychic...

since that day they were quarreling continuously…