Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia's presidential election
Quote:Ahead of Sunday's Presidential election in Russia doubts have been raised about the extent the election is indeed an open and fair one. The European Parliament will not be sending any election observers after the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe announced that it would abstain from monitoring the election. The OSCE withdrew this month after a dispute with Moscow over the restrictions the Kremlin wanted to impose on the organization.

Anyone knows what restrictions were imposed on OSCE?
Is democracy in Russia starting to fail?

Lets all face it. The guy is popular...very popular. Won the elections swiftly. End of story. And the democracy in Russia? Feels a little better now after some headache a couple of days ago....But feels better and recouporating...Smile))

Yeah the guy won the elections very easily.
Support of the former president V. Putin is the cause imho..

The Russia's presidential election was a simple formality,durind his dictatorial governance mister Putin concentrated all the power in his hands,and now he found a person easy to manipulate and voala - a "new" president

there will not be any democracy in Rusia,at least next 4 years

Everyboby must understand that Russia was Communist state. It has no tradition of democracy as western countries. Simple and ungoverned implementation or copy of western models would torn country apart. Look what happened before Putin. Russia started to decompose. Now, under this occasional nondemocratic interventions, Russia became stable and prosperious country. Being bigest in the world it must be carefull about its developement and equilibrium between whishes and possibilities. They do not have luxury to make mistakes (like we in Serbia think to have). It is in everybodys interest that Russia is stable and prosperious. We all hope that reason will prevail there for long time.
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

hey sasha,of what kind of prosperious Russia you are talking about?the recent years results due to high prices of oil and gas,not to the autocratic politic of Putin Wink

I have no doubt that the presidential elections from Russia had been carried out fairly, it was clear that Mr. Medvedev would win.

Oil price would go up faster without Russia. Putin's Russia finnaly started to exploit natural riches of Sibiria which wasn't exploited at the optimum level in the past.
Americans are trying to ruin equilibrium in the world by their agressive politics and their actions toward controling the whole world, they are guilty of oil price jump.

Russians have enough power to say that they do not think that others are smarter of them in the matters of Russia, and they are right.

without OSCE intrference in Russian presidentional election, I thik that election was well and fair conducted, after all, as Europeain Union was and is interefering i Serbian presidential and niw prliamentary election, Russia never did or try to interfere in some else election affair!...

in Russia nobody cares about democracy, I don't know how to describe the situation there, but its population seems to like how they live. TOO MUCH DEMOCRACY IS HARMFUL FOR A COUNTRY - remember
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Yes, in some cases,democraci is worst then plain Mafia, uder Italian mafia however, you could get something,in the USA under the rule of the democracy, legal mafia though fanction fine...

The democracy is ment for people thet aren't satisfied with something. Then they make fuss around their object of unsatisfiction, than everybody is called to vote about that. Naturally, most people which are satissfied does not want to vote because they do not feel the nead for change. Then, because all of unsetisfied does vote, but just some of people that are satisfied vote, the thing is changed. After that, all that didn't voted are thinking that they are in minority they stand silent swallowing the pride.
On the other hand if this voting fails, then the voting repeats until unsetissfied, loud and rude are satisfied.

It leads to deap divide of a society, rule of loud minority and unjustice.

Sometimes democracy is OK, but there are these suttle things which constantly degradetes it.

Should Wester financed communism which in Russia become democracy,Russian president consider worthy then the freedom Russian people enjoy 1000 of years before?
Ofcours he should,Russia is great nation and freedom in Russia is necessary, however, beside the worst enemy Russia ever face on their border, Russian people still doesn't know who is their the 'true' enemy and way is Russian government still paying billions and billions US $ to the countries once caused 40 million people deat in Russian revolution...

I consider Russia a combination of democracy and order. It's actually what a country needs for being perfect and have normal thinking people
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

For the most of the world, Russia could be future bread besket...however, the threat to Russia and its prosperity, is the Western bully globalization and spreading immorality between young people:Russia should never allow happen in its cociety.

it actually already allows. I mean not the government itself, but - people, who are very influenced by the Western life. People begin to lose their roots

Terry Wrote:in Russia nobody cares about democracy, I don't know how to describe the situation there, but its population seems to like how they live. TOO MUCH DEMOCRACY IS HARMFUL FOR A COUNTRY - remember

Not all of them are agree with the current situation. My person is an example

...Russia is old country, if they thik their democracy is good, what wrong with it?...America has domocracy, but what's good if none follow it?...again, Russian culture for itsef is greather democracy, them Amerika has one, with the bombs want to impose it to the rest of the world...

S.Sindjelich 2 Wrote:...Russia is old country, if they thik their democracy is good, what wrong with it?...America has domocracy, but what's good if none follow it?...again, Russian culture for itsef is greather democracy, them Amerika has one, with the bombs want to impose it to the rest of the world...
you are right, however I haven't yet heard America imposes its interests with it bombs. They use another tool - mass media, which, if not controlled, becomes the main source for naive people.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Hellen,if you have youth in the country who doesn't konw the different between democracy and respeckt to the othere people, what good the world could expect from such evil possest generation?...but killing and hate.
The country so called Amerika, I reside in, is wilde west, where domocracy works only for the rich and famos Volks,for the ret of us, instead democracy, we face legal Maffia, where instead with the "gun" robbing us with a "pen"...

S.Sindjelich 2 Wrote:M.Hellen,if you have youth in the country who doesn't konw the different between democracy and respeckt to the othere people, what good the world could expect from such evil possest generation?...but killing and hate.
The country so called Amerika, I reside in, is wilde west, where domocracy works only for the rich and famos Volks,for the ret of us, instead democracy, we face legal Maffia, where instead with the "gun" robbing us with a "pen"...

Paying taxes is not something undemocratic. Taxes are the basics means for a good and efficient government to work

Nichlas, since the law is 'blind' there is no way in the USA to win case against legal Maffia,it's not the 'tax' in questin,the question is, whether in 21 first century is right!,-that the handful of rich/legal Maffia, with the iron 'fist' could rule the entire world!...

Bankers, such as Rockefellers rule the world long time ago. Who knows, there are opinions saying that the nowadays crisis was prepared as a script, and now somebody wins billions from it.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums