Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No “sex” in Israel ))
Forum Films, the Israeli distributor of the "Sex and the City" movie, said advertising posters and billboards won't be hung in Jerusalem and Petah Tikva because residents there don't want the word "sex" on display, because of religious issues. Smile
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

they won't be able to promote the movie in this case, right?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I heard that it is possible to sale "Coca-Cola" in Israel with label "Cola". :nonnon

clearman Wrote:I heard that it is possible to sale "Coca-Cola" in Israel with label "Cola". :nonnon
I heard about a case when one pharmaceutical company (forgot it's name) wanted to advertise a kind of pill against headache in an Arabian country. So they draw a poster containing three pictures (a man feels bad, the man drinks the pill, the man feels good) from left to right. But the point was that Arabians read from right to left and they endured a total failure!
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Hehe, when I first read the thread, I thought there are no "real sex" in the Israel...lol

They could rename it to Love and the city ;-)

I saw this movie about a month ago. A very girlish movie, it's exactly what I like. There are also some scenes there for boys Smile
Israili lost a lot by not watching this melodrama!
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

The movies like `Sex and city` should be interdicted. :evil:

why, PATKO? Are you an orthodox monk or Rabi :quoi

The movie contains no bad or dangerous for psyhics scences. That's why I see no reasons for forbidding it.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Quote:why, PATKO? Are you an orthodox monk or Rabi :quoi
No, I`m not!

I`m a cristian! Movies like this are bad... :|

we all are here Christians, Patko. Orthodox is also a Christian, you probably are catholic, right? So what, why do you find bad in these movies?

I`m orthodox, whole propaganda thats made with this movie...

Do you think that girls in this movie are promoting real cristian values?
NO!

Every day with other partner, and other bad things...
If that is what cristians shold doing... :roll: then ok :roll:

yes, but through this action, these girls aim nothing bad. I mean times change, and we can't live the way people used to 1000 years ago.

If you are real cristian, you can`t do things like that

Patko, we are Christians, yet, we are not monks. Everybody has sins, but that's the way it is.

We most fight against sins in our heads!

If we get them to take us to do things which only our body will fill better, we aren`t real cristians!

Do you agree?

I agree with you, Patko. However your sayings are good on theoretical level, and not on practical one. This is almost impossible.

A agree that is almost imposible, but we got tend to real cristian values...

Suporting movies like this, we work against this values...

I agree too......... Smile
We are only monks here :livre

PATKO Wrote:A agree that is almost imposible, but we got tend to real cristian values...

Suporting movies like this, we work against this values...

What do you do if a woman seduces you? Do you remind yourself you're a Christian and don't allow her to do whatever she wants, or you just relax and have pleasure?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

sure thing clearman. Smile
Way to go Confuseduper

Quote:I agree too......... Smile
We are only monks here :livre
@clearman

I don`t undestand,

this was sarkasm? :roll:

Quote:@clearman

I don`t undestand,

this was sarkasm? :roll:

Relax Patko, it only was a joke of clearman's! :-) A good one.

PATKO Wrote:I`m orthodox, whole propaganda thats made with this movie...

Do you think that girls in this movie are promoting real cristian values?
NO!

Every day with other partner, and other bad things...
If that is what cristians shold doing... :roll: then ok :roll:
I haven't watched the movie, but in the TV Show one of the girls was a strict Christian, who did not believe in sex before marriage. It was an interesting storyline, how she reacts to the exploits of her friends, copes with the breakdown of her first marriage (even though she is a good Christian, her husband still left her), converts to Judaism for her second husband, and endures years of trying for a baby.

I like the show - most Hollywood movies stereotype women, but Sex in the City shows how diverse we are, and how we all change as we grow Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sweden turns Israel against EU by wrongful accusations! Hidds 0 14,019 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  School Project Israel G44r4 0 3,153 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: