Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW DO WE RISE BARRIERS BEFORE US?
No mental barrier should be between you and other person, when you communicate with him/her.
For instance, when a teacher speaks to his children, looking into the paper to explain his lesson, he raises a tremendous mental barrier separating him from his children. In this case, there is no emotinal connection, there is no eye contact, there is no body language communication, there is no energy exchange. The textbook, also is a barrier, if it is used before really being understood and meditated by the teacher. Even a thing memorized mechanically and not understood well, can be a barrier in communication with children.

The same is true regarding the communication among people. I am talking here about real communication. For instance, in the theater, the actors must feel the energy coming from the spectators, as a response to the actors' message sent to spectators. If there is no such exchange, the play is a total unsuccess. Why? Because there is a barrier between the scene and the spectators! The spectators, in a sense, "don't see" the play!

Sometimes, when we communicate with a friend, we may hear from him: "Are you with me, are you really listenning what I am saying?" In this case we lose a tremendous opportunity of the emotional energy exchange, so beneficial for our souls!

you are fully right. This refers 100% to business as well. Being a good partner means being a good speaker. Words don't say a thing if they are not the real thought and assumptions of the person expressing them. Body language, signs, gestures, attention of eyes must always accompany words.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

When I was a student I remember having a teacher that never used to look in our eyes and never was explaining us the topic with his words. All he did is just read it from a book. Nobody gained serious knowledge at his classes.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians