Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Russia an EU be together in one Union
We all can see that the world is changed for the last months. Can EU released from USA influence and create a new world community with RF? In the future EU will not have enough resources and RF can give it to them, and historically since 18th-21st age Russia and Europe have been in the one stuff. I would like to see your opinion.
The best political regime for the nation is a regime which was saved this nation like an entire one. (M. Montein)

I have heard (and I don't know how true this is) that some EU countries' dependence on the USA was because they were in debt to the Americans. The UK settled it's debt at the end of 2006: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4970720.stm">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4970720.stm</a><!-- m -->

So I had hoped that the EU would start to reject America a liitle more, and perhaps strengthen ties with Russia.

I think that Russia is so big that it would dominate any Union - the other countries would not like to relinquish power. But we have been so greedy, and reluctant to save energy, that we will ultimately have to do as Russia says :fi

Right, Becka...We are greedy with our resources :banghead
Russians are also too greedy. They have enough land and resources, but still wanted to maintain their influence over Eastern Europe. For what? :?

Europe, don't need Russian blackmail! :deg

Sorry, I meant that we have been greedy in using our resources :roll: - We have power stations that are only 40% efficient. We have coal mines that were closed for political reasons, and now cannot be used again. We have known that there would be an energy crisis since the 1970s, yet the politicians have never put serious thought or investment into averting this crisis: now they are just trying to scare us into having more nuclear power stations. We have working tidal power turbines, developed despite government committees deciding that wind and tidal power will not be commercially viable, and the government STILL won't invest in it :banghead

It's an interesting point you raise though, romanu: why would Russia want the EU?

Big_Becka Wrote:Sorry, I meant that we have been greedy in using our resources
In my country, after the WW2, we paid in oil and wheat war damage to the Soviet for decades :lol:

Big_Becka Wrote:It's an interesting point you raise though, romanu: why would Russia want the EU?
They want to maintain the Russian influence straight over the eastern part of Europe(the former communist states)according to the heritage of Peter the Great and after 50 years of Iron Curtain.
We are still afraid about Russian power... :nonnon

I doubt it is possible. It could bring many benefits of course but i think EU is more interested to be on its own. And they have all means for that. But who knows? Parhaps one day it will be just necesery. After all England is allied with france nowdays.

romanu' Wrote:They want to maintain the Russian influence straight over the eastern part of Europe(the former communist states)according to the heritage of Peter the Great and after 50 years of Iron Curtain.
We are still afraid about Russian power...

You affraid exactly of what?

SiD Wrote:You affraid exactly of what?
For example: I don't wanna learn Russian language in school like my father did :livre , or to see Russian uniforms on my street... Smile

romanu' Wrote:
SiD Wrote:You affraid exactly of what?
For example: I don't wanna learn Russian language in school like my father did :livre , or to see Russian uniforms on my street... Smile

It depends on were you live in right? If you live not in Russia i dont see any obstacles for not learn russian lenquege if you dont want, about russian uniforms if someone likes them so much why are you against? After all they can express themselves. It is called freedom, but i doubt russian uniforms are so popular Smile .

Russians uniforms are not welcome in Baltic States, Poland, Hungary, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania....and the Russian language too... :haha :haha :haha

romanu' Wrote:Russians uniforms are not welcome in Baltic States, Poland, Hungary, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania....and the Russian language too... :haha :haha :haha

Than why to fear it? Have any good reasons to fear?

By the way i thought that there is tolarance toward any language in civilized countries, parhaps no longer?

SiD Wrote:
romanu' Wrote:Russians uniforms are not welcome in Baltic States, Poland, Hungary, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania....and the Russian language too... :haha :haha :haha

Than why to fear it? Have any good reasons to fear?

By the way i thought that there is tolarance toward any language in civilized countries, parhaps no longer?

What tolerance, when our citizens were killed in communist prisons or deported in Siberia's gulags. OK, the past is past, but we can see the same dominant foreign policy in present.
I like the Russian culture: Tchaikovski, Rachmaninoff, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Shostakovich, Puskin, Tolstoi, Dostoievski, Esenin, Lermontov ( :love ) ......but I don't like Russian language because sound like an oppressive army tongue for me ( :mrgreen: ) ... and I like the Russian girls.( Confusedlurp )

Hey! We have a very nice language based on Greece language. Smile But I think that EU is not ready enough for the real power, I mean domination in the world, but it will be a greatest empire that had ever existed if RF or EU would joined to. Space, Moon, new world order. May be some day, not now. It is my own opinion. And of course I don’t understand why are you rejected some kind of regime like Euro-Asian Empire. For example Jan Parvylesko ( French writer and philosopher ) think that it will be the only way to survive for EU and RF. He told about it in his book –“Putin and Euro-Asian Empire”
The best political regime for the nation is a regime which was saved this nation like an entire one. (M. Montein)

romanu' Wrote:What tolerance, when our citizens were killed in communist prisons or deported in Siberia's gulags. OK, the past is past, but we can see the same dominant foreign policy in present.
I like the Russian culture: Tchaikovski, Rachmaninoff, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Shostakovich, Puskin, Tolstoi, Dostoievski, Esenin, Lermontov ( :love ) ......but I don't like Russian language because sound like an oppressive army tongue for me ( :mrgreen: ) ... and I like the Russian girls.( Confusedlurp )

Simple tolerance you know. If you call yourself democratic and civilized you should stick to it, not make excuses about how badly someone was treated in the past. Besides if you see something like that now give examples. how many your compatriots were imprisoned or killed, or deported?

Your statment about tongue is sound like prejudice. Actualy i think it is. Some people could even find it nationalistick.

and I like the Russian girls.( Confusedlurp )[/quote]

I like our girls too Smile . Yes we have one of the most beautiful women in the world. So we should protect them from another one nations :lol: Smile

I have nothing to do with you, but this is my personal thought about Russian language. Sorry!Maybe I'm so stupid and your language is too difficult for me.
After 8 years of study, I know only the alphabet and few words... :-(

romanu' Wrote:I have nothing to do with you, but this is my personal thought about Russian language. Sorry!Maybe I'm so stupid and your language is too difficult for me.
After 8 years of study, I know only the alphabet and few words... :-(

it is not about knowledge, just attitude. I personaly dont know what are people in baltic states for example,to fear from Russia. Even less from russian lenguege.

I'm not from Baltic States, I'm just a fucking Romanian student and I'm looking forward to see the freedom of my brothers from Moldova, because they are still "protected" by Russian army in Transnistria. Smile

Romanu, forgive my ignorance... but I thought the people in Transnistria were Russian? Or Russian-sypathising slavic people? What is the situation?

Newrussian town Wrote:and I like the Russian girls.( Confusedlurp )
I like our girls too Smile . Yes we have one of the most beautiful women in the world. So we should protect them from another one nations :lol: Smile

True - beauty must be saved.
Russian girls are very pretty Confuseduper

romanu' Wrote:They want to maintain the Russian influence straight over the eastern part of Europe(the former communist states)according to the heritage of Peter the Great and after 50 years of Iron Curtain.
We are still afraid about Russian power... :nonnon

I havent said you from baltic state i just wanted to learn more about this. But i thought that you are becouse most of fears comes from them.

Well you about that: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Transnistria">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Transnistria</a><!-- m -->

A ceasefire agreement was signed on 21 July. This official document whose broad lines was established by the Russian side, was signed by the presidents of Russia (Boris Yeltsin) and Moldova (Mircea Snegur). The agreement provided for peacekeeping forces charged with ensuring observance of the ceasefire and security arrangements, composed of five Russian battalions, three Moldovan battalions and two PMR battalions under the orders of a joint military command structure, the Joint Control Commission (JCC).

It is estimated that in total nearly one thousand people have been killed in the conflict, with the number of wounded approaching 3,000. Unlike many other post-Soviet conflicts, IDP's (internally displaced persons) did not reach large numbers in the war of Transnistria.

Days after the truce had been agreed upon, a military confrontation between a local self-defence unit and the Moldovan army, took place in Gîsca (Gyska), a village with an ethnic Russian majority near Bendery. At least three villagers were killed. During the combat, civil buildings were damaged or destroyed by artillery fire. Later reports of ceasefire violations have been brought under control with no known loss of human lives.

The Russian 14th Army's role in the area was crucial to the outcome of the war. The Moldovan army's position of inferiority prevented it from gaining control of Transnistria. Russia has since disbanded the 14th army and reduced troop strength in Transnistria to a corps of around 1,300 men who form part of the JCC.

Big_Becka Wrote:Romanu, forgive my ignorance... but I thought the people in Transnistria were Russian? Or Russian-sypathising slavic people? What is the situation?

Yes, the people from Transnistria are Russian. But the rest of Moldovans were most of them Romanians (they aren't a Slavic people).

SiD Wrote:The Russian 14th Army's role in the area was crucial to the outcome of the war.

The war is over for many years ago, but the 14th Army are still there :evil

romanu' Wrote:Yes, the people from Transnistria are Russian. But the rest of Moldovans were most of them Romanians (they aren't a Slavic people).

SiD Wrote:The Russian 14th Army's role in the area was crucial to the outcome of the war.

The war is over for many years ago, but the 14th Army are still there :evil

And what is so bad about 14th army?

If you wont to know how good or bed is to be with Russia ask to post-soviet countries what they are sinking how good or bed is was to be with Russians in one Union

zzura Wrote:If you wont to know how good or bed is to be with Russia ask to post-soviet countries what they are sinking how good or bed is was to be with Russians in one Union

Is anyone forcing them to join some union with Russia? I cant remember such a thing. besides times have changed, are they still live in 20 century? I think they should finaly understand that Soviet Union is no more.
EU and Russia can find common ground for mutual beneficial cooperation. Would it be begining of Russian EU allience? I dont think so. But i think Europe wants to be more independent from US, US are closer to Europe than Russia after all. Still who knows what could happen?