Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“HOW TO BE MORE ACTIVE?”
One girl was very shy, doubtful about herself. I was amazed seeing her boldness on the stage, how she was animated, in control and confident. What was different about her? She started to act. She rehearsed her role many, many times. So her action started with dynamic preparation for her real role in life. Then, when she was on the stage, she was animated with the ideas she was talking about, because she was totally in action.

I thought that may be her many repetitions were part of her prayer to God. And obviously, He responded to her. I couldn’t recognize her. She was a completely different person.

Many philosophers said that the life is a stage. So maybe rehearsing on the stage can indeed help us in the real world. Being more or less active depends on the mind's readiness to be active. So in order to be active we should train the mind for that.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums