Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Amazing 3D Illusion Picture
Guys,

Have you ever seen any 3D illusion pictures before? If you did, then you should know how to spot the hidden things in a picture. If you not, then you should try it because it's a fun experience!

Ok, firstly, try to concentrate on the center of the picture, cross your eyes a little bit for a few minutes and you will see a big 3D penguin in the middle of the picture.

If you still cannot do it, then put your index finger in front of your nose, and keep all the concentration on the picture, you'll see it.

Here is the picture:

[Image: 6290700000342df4.jpg]

I'm already trying to do this for 30 minutes and still can't. Are you sure about that? Should he appear as big as the image is?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Here's a much easier picture to understand. This is an illusion as well. The square B is the same size as square A.
[Image: Grey_square_optical_illusion.PNG]
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Steven: Yep, it should be appeared right on the center of the picture, after about a few minutes of staring and its in a 3D shape...

Benn: Well, I saw this before Smile

By the way, guys. Here is another great illusion picture to test your brain. As you can see, here is a lady that spinning around. If you see it spins on the clockwise, then you're using your right brain and vice versa!

See if you can change the spinning direction from clockwise to anti-clockwise, or even standing still in the position without a even a spin at all!

[Image: spinningladyvw1.gif]

I know this trick, fortunately this is not an illusion, the point is in the image itself. It is made to fool people Confuseduper
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Take a look at this picture. The secret consists in the fact that there are ten people on this picture, try to find all of them
[Image: 126.jpg]
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Helen, it's a very fun and interesting picture, as I saw some of the people walking around, sitting on the chair, hidden underneath the desk or inside the cupboard!

Take a look at this picture
[Image: 133.jpg]

you noticed the picture is divided into two colours

Now look straight in the center of this picture for 30 seconds, then quicly go back to that plane, you should see no difference between in the above picture
[Image: 134.gif]

WOW, this is an awesome color illusion picture here, Steven Confuseduper

Check this out:
[Image: illusiongx8.jpg]

If you see the old couple first, then you're using your right brain; Or, if you see the foutain first, then you're a left-brained thinker!

that's a really great picture. I see the old couple, which means I'm right-brained. Just wondering, which part of the brain is considered to be the best to use?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:that's a really great picture. I see the old couple, which means I'm right-brained. Just wondering, which part of the brain is considered to be the best to use?

Well, Terry. It depends on the perspective that you're looking into...

By the way, here are the information about the right-brained people and the left-brained people:

[Image: rightbrainvsleftbrainbf3.jpg]

five questions to find out whether you're right or left brained
· Which hand do you usually write with?

· Which hand do you use to eat?

· Take a step. Which foot did you use?

· Which hand do you use when brushing your teeth?

· Which hand do you open soda pop bottles with?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:five questions to find out whether you're right or left brained
· Which hand do you usually write with?

· Which hand do you use to eat?

· Take a step. Which foot did you use?

· Which hand do you use when brushing your teeth?

· Which hand do you open soda pop bottles with?

Benn, I have one final answer for five of your questions here: Right hand, this means I'm a right-handed? lol

I know a lot of people who are neither right nor left handed. For example, they eat, they play tennis with the left hand, but they write with the right hand. These guys are really smart because both parts of the brain are developed