Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's love vs Men's love
In love, women are professionals while men are amateurs.

Women are grateful for love, men like being thanked.

Many men want the proof for love, in order to be make sure it's pure love. Women can never find such a proof.

A man is already half fallen for a girl who listen careful his words.

Men love with eyes, while women with ears.

It's easier for a man to love several women at once than to love one single woman.

Women like the defeated ones, but make love with the winners.

A woman is the weakest when she loves and is the strongest when she is loved.

A woman wants to be loved forever, while a man requires only 2-3 weeks Smile

A woman never considers to be very smart the one who fell for her.

After an unhappy marriage, the man remains single, while the woman gets married again.

There's nothing worse in a relationship than the woman's sense of humour and the man's lack of sense of humour.

Quote:After an unhappy marriage, the man remains single, while the woman gets married again.

should disagree with you. Usually a couple divorces because "he" cheats her, which means that after divorce he is expected to get married with his mistress. Agree?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:
Quote:After an unhappy marriage, the man remains single, while the woman gets married again.

should disagree with you. Usually a couple divorces because "he" cheats her, which means that after divorce he is expected to get married with his mistress. Agree?
not necessarily. Most mistresses are attracted by men just because they are married. Especially this refers to young girls who only want grown-up relationship but no commitment.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Girls like to love with ears (I mean it's enough to tell them "I love you", and they melt, or just make a compliment), while men love with eyes (we permanently want to see beauty, no girl will draw away our mind with words)
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

It's a stereotype that only men are interested in sex, while for women it's not important. Guys, believe me, if your first sex with your girlfriend was poor, she will leave you.

Faw_Peter Wrote:It's a stereotype that only men are interested in sex, while for women it's not important. Guys, believe me, if your first sex with your girlfriend was poor, she will leave you.

Happily didn't have the occasion to prove that for myself Smile
Sex is what everybody wants, but it relates to passion rather than to love.

Many men get confused when their girl say "I love you". They think that thereby girls are trying to push the issue and it leads to marriage. However, it's just that ladies like to pronounce these words in order to simply feel free. In most cases, boys are not reply with the same phrase.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I think it is not at all lame to rhyme the blog posts' titles, I have seen many examples o fit. Lke you can see that bestessays review service's example work showing you this… so be not afraid to be bold.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i am 18 and love a guy but dont know how to express my love teena 8 8,289 05-16-2023, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Kiven Kya
  Love poems Admin_phpbb3_import1 130 128,597 05-16-2023, 06:30 AM
  Telling I love you in your language Admin_phpbb3_import1 84 86,365 05-16-2023, 06:27 AM
  if you wanna have some of love rouber 3 4,414 03-23-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Faucett
  Love and friendship Benn 33 25,218 09-12-2018, 06:10 AM
  Colour of love M.Helen 25 25,680 09-12-2018, 05:56 AM
  Who is and was Destiny off of rock of love dating? Izzy 0 3,607 01-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Tessie4
  The older you get, the more difficult is to love M.Helen 19 17,603 01-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Last Post: asd123
  ANOTHER HORRIBLE LOVE STORY FROM TURKEY:COMING ON MONDAY! solzhenitsyn08 3 5,283 11-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post: aimhigh
  I LOVE LOVE! M.Helen 20 15,800 09-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Faw_Peter