Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomorrow, Russia joins EU and NATO!
Leave "Yes Wink " or "No :-( " and "Country name Confuseduper ", so it will be clear what country supports this idea, and which does not! Even may explain why! It is interested to see which EU nation is more loyal to Russia's presence in EU as a member! Smile

As I see it can solve lots of problems between EU and Russia! So I say "YES", i am from Tajikistan! Smile

Yes!!! and next lets vote for China joining EU :haha

No. I am from Russia. And this is rediculus question really why someone should be loyal? Or want Russia in EU? Smile

Yes for joining to EU.
And here about joining to NATO, it is the big question, all depends on that on what conditions to join NATO.
I from Russia. Here at this forum from an europas somebody is? And that Tajikistan, Russia have answered and one more has not subscribed.

yes. Ukraine/United States

YES TO
Chechnya
Dagestan
Ingushetya
NOrth OSsetia
''South Ossetia'' & ABkhazia with Georgian as a one sovereign country
Adygea
Kabardo-Balkaria
karachay-Cherkessia
Tatarstan.... an etc..
not Russia itself..

The EU... Unlikely it would happen anytime soon. Though I support the idea of Russia's membership wholeheardedly.

As for NATO then rather it will cease to exist than Russia would join it. NATO is merely a tool for the USA to reach its geopolitical objectives.

Joining EU and Nato? I've been supporting this idea for a long time already. Especially the idia of joining NATO. It would be intresting.
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Kusnetsov Wrote:Joining EU and Nato? I've been supporting this idea for a long time already. Especially the idia of joining NATO. It would be intresting.

More than interesting! If Russia were to express an interest in joining NATO would China be far behind and if China then ...., etc. and before you know it NATO could be transformed into an effective standing U.N. force. I will not live long enough to see it but I hope that my grandchildren do.

Mata Hari Wrote:YES TO
Chechnya
Dagestan
Ingushetya
NOrth OSsetia
Adygea
Kabardo-Balkaria
karachay-Cherkessia
Tatarstan.... an etc..
not Russia itself..

:mrgreen: Hitler caput! He is dead. Forgot his ideas! Nazi is failing way to follow!

Hitler died but Stalin and stalinism still exists in russians mind, and they still go on their soviet brainwashing!! go listen to ur Soviet Anthem about ''first power'' in this world!!

Mata Hari Wrote:Hitler died but Stalin and stalinism still exists in russians mind, and they still go on their soviet brainwashing!! go listen to ur Soviet Anthem about ''first power'' in this world!!
What a delirium. It looks like sombody overwashed your brain.
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Who knows where those lines were writen? Probably the Internet is allowed in some lunatic asylums. :-)

Russia to join the Eu yes. but NATO NATO was created to serve and bolster USA interests by the US after world war 2. NATO should be abolished it is a lame slave ship with a Us captain that just serves US interest,and year by year europe s hope of a new form sinks by its weight.

Mata Hari Wrote:YES TO
Chechnya
Dagestan
Ingushetya
NOrth OSsetia
Adygea
Kabardo-Balkaria
karachay-Cherkessia
Tatarstan.... an etc..
not Russia itself..
So many our people died to safe Russia with this republics. Several of my friends died for this. If you will say such a things again I wish you war in your home ......
The best political regime for the nation is a regime which was saved this nation like an entire one. (M. Montein)

hey hey, people. Relax. Mata Hari simply got heated.
Now, you know the NATO's main principle - if a NATO-member was attacked, all NATO countries will start the war against the aggressor. If Russia joined NATO, there wouldn't be any country left to protect from.

Nathan Wrote:hey hey, people. Relax. Mata Hari simply got heated.
Now, you know the NATO's main principle - if a NATO-member was attacked, all NATO countries will start the war against the aggressor. If Russia joined NATO, there wouldn't be any country left to protect from.

I see you're pretty blind to see the foremost danger coming from... Asia, which is considered to be the home of many terrorists. Russia added with NATO would be an undefeatable power. In long run, it's possible. It's just that leaders from both parties must cede
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

If Russia want to join............Yes from Greece/Australia.

Ok, cool down. May be it is a good idea to join, there will be a two weapon technologies in alliance Smile . But I think we don't need it, we can protect ourselves by our own. But if we will join it will be a better world. Hard choice.
The best political regime for the nation is a regime which was saved this nation like an entire one. (M. Montein)

If too many countries join NATO, then the North Atlantic Treaty Organization loses its sense of existence, and consequently it will break down. And probably, NATO was created for NOT including Russia into this union.

Nathan Wrote:If too many countries join NATO, then the North Atlantic Treaty Organization loses its sense of existence, and consequently it will break down. And probably, NATO was created for NOT including Russia into this union.

BINGO!!! JACK POT Smile . I like this word
Quote:probably
Smile .

NO - from The Netherlands

Maybe a YES,but than,the people who control Russia ( Poetin,Medvedev etc. ) should go away.
When socialized and normal people are in control of Russia and when the Human Rights are normal there.

Dutch91 Wrote:NO - from The Netherlands
No-from Russia. I don't want our country to be ruled from outside.

"stalin in russian minds"
----

Apart from our natural sympathies,

Please lets not forget that a lot of people in the West feel
that Nazis’ defeat by Russians in WW2 was an insult.

[ It is just not right that the unwashed hordes win over the
civilized world, no matter how misled that world is, in one
of its parts. ]

This may be behind the various frustration reactions, incl.
denial and replacement and the reason for a whole genre of
history-research, in-depth-news-reports Wink , etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Role of NATO in modern world? John 34 24,904 11-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Aphrodite
  Croatia and Albania join NATO Riser 0 11,848 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: